Here you can find our German speaking jobs.
We at Wunderflats want to enable everyone to live and work from everywhere.
Imagine a world where we all can securely rent a home within a few clicks without having to worry about finding an apartment: Together we want to turn this into reality and shape the future of housing!
We are looking for a (Senior) System administrator (f/m/d)* with a strong IT background and problem solving mindset to join us on our journey. Together we will focus on scaling our IT operations and tool set up to function across the business and ensure we have the operations in place to take the company to the next level!
You will take on an important IT consulting role across the business, working independently, supporting our employees with IT solutions and collaborating in cross-departmental projects to implement new automations and processes that help us to meet our business goals. This is a new role at Wunderflats so with that, comes a great amount of responsibility and a unique opportunity to lead the IT process (and later on, a team!)
Does this sound like the right next step in your career? We would like to hear from you!
- Act and operate as an internal IT consultant, ensuring our employees are supported with all their IT needs - including hardware and software set up and maintenance
- Drive our tool setup to enable fast scalability, revise contracts and payment models and identify synergies/dependencies in tool usage and automations
- Collaborate on projects to help improve key processes across Wunderflats, improving the efficiency of our teams and helping us to reach our business goals
- Ensure our hybrid remote set up is cyber secure and drive digital safety across the business
- 3 years+ as System Administrator or similar role
- You have experience working with MacOS in a startup or scale up environment
- You are a proactive individual who has experience managing your own workload and prioritizing tasks to ensure efficient IT support across the business
- Problem solving comes naturally to you, and you thrive in a fast paced environment
- You are an analytical thinker and use data and metrics, to ensure the business processes and automations are efficient
- You are business fluent in English & have German skills/ are willing to learn
- Join our amazing Wunderflats-team: Bring in your expertise and ideas to help us elevate our product and processes to support our sustainable growth for scale-up in the long-run and play an important part in significantly influencing the exciting future of housing in Europe
- A healthy work-life-balance: Flexible and family-friendly working hours, home office, and remote options wherever possible are the base of our hybrid working model with the opportunity to work remotely within Europe for up to 3 months a year
- We value your growth: We support individual Leadership program/ trainings for your development
- Compensation package: An attractive compensation package and company retirement plan model with an employer subsidy of 20%
- Sustainability matters: Sustainibility is important for us- Participate in FutureBens which makes it easy to consume sustainably and consciously, with the added perk of having a discount
- Good recommendation: An international scale-up atmosphere in which you can make a difference - check our Kununu and Glassdoor score
- Central locations: This brings people together and therefore our offices are in the heart of Berlin and Paris (Will be moving to our new and modern Berlin office @Hackescher Markt in October)
- Having fun: Regular team- and company events (Summer & Winter Parties, Office Opening Festival), yoga lessons, table soccer, and a gym inside the office
- Our team Values: A working environment that is built on trust, fairness, transparency, collaboration, empathy and feedback
*We at Wunderflats value the diversity of our team and stand for equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We respect all differences from person to person, visible or not.