We at Wunderflats want to enable everyone to live and work from everywhere.
Imagine a world where we all can securely rent a home within a few clicks without having to worry about finding an apartment: Together we want to turn this into reality and shape the future of housing!
If you’re looking for a progressive and rewarding career, supported by a company that really cares about its people, then this might be the perfect role for you.
The Marketing Team at Wunderflats is growing and we are now looking for a talented Senior Content Strategist (f/m/d)* who will play a major role in developing the content strategy, working side by side with all departments and ensuring maximum leverage of our existing and future content to impact Wunderflats’ growth positively.
This is a permanent role on a full-time basis, with an option for remote working (+/- 1hs from CET).
- Oversee the planning, development, and management of content for Wunderflats to build brand awareness and equity
- Be responsible for strategic planning and producing corporate communications content across our paid, owned, and social channels to communicate with customers
- Develop and execute a content strategy, including choosing the best formats and distribution channels, to reach our landlords and tenants alike
- Create high-quality and relevant Wunderflats content, by becoming an industry expert and staying informed about the development of the real estate market and prop-tech scene (And leverage our network to learn more about the industry)
- Continuously adjust your approach by using data insights provided by our product, data, and sales teams and collaborate across various departments to collect all necessary information for your content strategy
- You have 5-7+ years of progressive experience in digital marketing, communications, advertising, journalism, or a related field
- You have developed and executed at least 2 content strategies in the past and can rely on your strong project management experience
- Not only are you great at creating memorable written content in German and English, but you understand how to align it with brand guidelines and develop ideas and messaging to fit the target audience
- You have effectively led freelancers, and cross-functional partners in the past (incl. guiding projects, deliverables, communication, and successful outcomes)
- You are fluent in English and German; a 3rd language would be a plus
- Join our amazing Wunderflats-team, and bring in your expertise and ideas to help us elevate our product and processes to support our sustainable growth in the long-run
- We care about our candidates and employees, our Kununu score can prove this
- An attractive and competitive compensation package as well as a company retirement plan model with an employer subsidy of 20%
- A healthy work-life-balance: Flexible and family-friendly working hours, home office, and remote options wherever possible are the base of our hybrid working model
- Central locations bring people together, so our offices are in the heart of Berlin and Paris
- MacBook, external screen, and keyboard - excellent hardware matters
- Regular team- and company events, yoga lessons, table soccer, table tennis, and a fully stocked kitchen (all in line with current hygiene and safety regulations)
*We at Wunderflats value the diversity of our team and stand for equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We respect all differences from person to person, visible or not.