We at Wunderflats want to enable everyone to live and work from everywhere.
Imagine a world where we all can securely rent a home within a few clicks without having to worry about finding an apartment: Together we want to turn this into reality and shape the future of housing!
If you’re looking for a progressive and rewarding career, supported by a company that really cares about its people, then this might be the perfect role for you.
The Data and Advanced Analytics team at Wunderflats is growing and we are now looking for a talented Marketing Analyst (f/m/d*) to join us. This newly founded role will be instrumental in supporting a data-driven marketing team, with insights that will help to drive domestic and international growth, enhancing the experience we provide both our landlords and tenants.
This is a permanent role on a full-time basis, with an option for remote working (+/- 1hs from CEST).
- Analyse marketing channel performance, seasonal, year-over-year, and recent trending to ensure near-term and long-term forecasts are accurate Monitor the success of marketing campaigns, analysing trends, and opportunities to optimise further
- Work with channel owners to design experiments to learn more
- Partner cross-functionally across the business to support marketing initiatives and growth goals
- Support the Marketing team with ad hoc deep-dive insights (daily, weekly, and/or monthly)
- Analyse customer data to create customer profiles
- Create, maintain and develop performance dashboards for key marketing activities such as Paid Search, Social, SEO & CRM.
- Utilise data and analytics expertise to coach and develop across the Marketing team
- 4+ years of experience leveraging analytics and best practices to improve marketing initiatives
- Understanding of media marketing/attribution frameworks, retention
- Experience with SEM, Google, SEO, or Social (Facebook) strongly preferred
- Knowledge of: Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Big Query, Sisense is desirable
- Familiarity with CRM tools (no specific tool preferred)
- Proficient SQL
- Join our amazing Wunderflats-team, and bring in your expertise and ideas to help us elevate our product and processes to support our sustainable growth in the long-run
- We care about our candidates and employees, our Kununu score can prove this
- An attractive and competitive compensation package as well as a company retirement plan model with an employer subsidy of 20%
- A healthy work-life-balance: Flexible and family-friendly working hours, home office, and remote options wherever possible are the base of our hybrid working model
- Central locations bring people together, so our offices are in the heart of Berlin and Paris
- MacBook, external screen, and keyboard - excellent hardware matters
- Regular team- and company events, yoga lessons, table soccer, table tennis, and a fully stocked kitchen (all in line with current hygiene and safety regulations)
*We at Wunderflats value the diversity of our team and stand for equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We respect all differences from person to person, visible or not.