Here you can find our German speaking jobs.
We at Wunderflats want to enable everyone to live and work from everywhere.
Imagine a world where we all can securely rent a home within a few clicks without having to worry about finding an apartment: Together we want to turn this into reality and shape the future of housing!
That's why we need you! As an Account Manager (f/m/d*), you will be the contact person for our tenants. Be responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience and proactively contributing to the further development of our platform.
We offer both full-time and part-time positions (30 or 40 hours, 5 days per week).
Does this sound like the right next step in your career? We would like to hear from you! Send us your application (resume and cover letter) today!
- Be our flat hunters' best friend and help find them a new home
- Identify the individual needs of our clients and match them with our flats
- Serve as the intermediary between tenants and landlords and mediate in difficult situations.
- Support our clients in negotiations and questions about tenancy agreements
- Acquire expertise in the real estate market and get to know the opportunities and challenges
- Join your team in receiving 5-star ratings for your performance
- Collaborate with us to actively identify potential for optimisation in our processes and procedures.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in Account or Customer Success Management
- You are motivated to work independently and achieve immediate success
- Communication is your passion and you live for positive customer feedback
- You are determined and never allow obstacles to throw you off course
- You prefer to work with a strong team at your side
- You are confident in both German and English
- Join our amazing Wunderflats-team: Bring in your expertise and ideas to help us elevate our product and processes to support our sustainable growth for scale-up in the long-run and play an important part in significantly influencing the exciting future of housing in Europe
- A healthy work-life-balance: Flexible and family-friendly working hours, home office, and remote options wherever possible are the base of our hybrid working model with the opportunity to work remotely within Europe for up to 3 months a year
- We value your growth: We support individual Leadership program/ trainings for your development
- Compensation package: An attractive compensation package and company retirement plan model with an employer subsidy of 20%
- Sustainability matters: Sustainibility is important for us- Participate in FutureBens which makes it easy to consume sustainably and consciously, with the added perk of having a discount
- Good recommendation: An international scale-up atmosphere in which you can make a difference - check our Kununu and Glassdoor score
- Central locations: This brings people together and therefore our offices are in the heart of Berlin and Paris
- Having fun: Regular team- and company events (Summer & Winter Parties, Office Opening Festival), yoga lessons, table soccer, and a gym inside the office
- Our team Values: A working environment that is built on trust, fairness, transparency, collaboration, empathy and feedback
*We at Wunderflats value the diversity of our team and stand for equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We respect all differences from person to person, visible or not.