We at Wunderflats want to enable everyone to live and work from everywhere.
Imagine a world where we all can securely rent a home within a few clicks without having to worry about finding an apartment: Together we want to turn this into reality and shape the future of housing!
That's why we need you! As an Account Manager, you will be the contact person for our tenants. Be responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience and proactively contributing to the further development of our platform.
We offer both full-time and part-time positions (30 or 40 hours, 5 days per week).
Want to get started with us? Then send us your application (resume and cover letter) today!
- Be our flat hunters' best friend and help find them a new home
- Identify the individual needs of our clients and match them with our flats
- Serve as the intermediary between tenants and landlords and mediate in difficult situations.
- Support our clients in negotiations and questions about tenancy agreements
- Acquire expertise in the real estate market and get to know the opportunities and challenges
- Join your team in receiving 5-star ratings for your performance
- Collaborate with us to actively identify potential for optimisation in our processes and procedures.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in Account or Customer Success Management
- You are motivated to work independently and achieve immediate success
- Communication is your passion and you live for positive customer feedback
- You are determined and never allow obstacles to throw you off course
- You prefer to work with a strong team at your side
- You are confident in both German and English
- Join our amazing Wunderflats-team, and bring in your expertise and ideas to help us elevate our product and processes to support our sustainable growth in the long-run
- We care about our candidates and employees, our Kununu score can prove this
- An attractive and competitive compensation package as well as a company retirement plan model with an employer subsidy of 20%
- A healthy work-life-balance: Flexible and family-friendly working hours, home office, and remote options wherever possible are the base of our hybrid working model
- Central locations bring people together, so our offices are in the heart of Berlin and Paris
- MacBook, external screen, and keyboard - excellent hardware matters
- Regular team- and company events, yoga lessons, table soccer, table tennis, and a fully stocked kitchen (all in line with current hygiene and safety regulations)
*We at Wunderflats value the diversity of our team and stand for equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We respect all differences from person to person, visible or not.