Here you can find our German speaking jobs.
We at Wunderflats want to enable everyone to live and work from everywhere.
Imagine a world where we all can securely rent a home within a few clicks without having to worry about finding an apartment: Together we want to turn this into reality and shape the future of housing!
As one of Europe's fastest-growing prop-tech startups, we are now looking for a Process Manager Finance (f/m/d*) to join our international Finance team. We aim to always have a state-of-the-art finance tech stack - a challenge you will champion. This includes not only further developing our current setup, but also rethinking our existing processes to enable our brilliant finance team in their day-to-day tasks. On top of this, you will be an integral of our expansion plans, by setting up new entities from a finance operations perspective.
Does this sound like the right next step in your career? We would like to hear from you!
This is a permanent full-time position, with the option of working remotely within Germany.
- Drive the enhancement and further development of our finance tech stack by implementing new tools and add-ons to the existing stack (We currently use Business Central, OpPlus, Power BI, and G-Suite)
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to realize your cross-functional projects to create a high-end finance setup
- Be a key figure in mediating between finance, product and tool provider needs to ensure the highest quality solution possible
- Support our finance team by enhancing our existing automations, further standardizing our processes, and reducing manual labor wherever possible
- You have more than 2 years of experience in the ERP domain, setting up or maintaining and enhancing preferably Business Central
- Project management comes naturally to you - including internal and external stakeholder management
- You are eager to grow with a company and develop processes and tools fit for long-term success, especially with automations wherever possible
- You are a great communicator, know the ins and outs of finance terminology and the needed ERP tech jargon
- You are business fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Join our amazing Wunderflats-team: Bring in your expertise and ideas to help us elevate our product and processes to support our sustainable growth for scale-up in the long-run and play an important part in significantly influencing the exciting future of housing in Europe
- A healthy work-life-balance: Flexible and family-friendly working hours, home office, and remote options wherever possible are the base of our hybrid working model with the opportunity to work remotely within Europe for up to 3 months a year
- We value your growth: We support individual Leadership program/ trainings for your development
- Compensation package: An attractive compensation package and company retirement plan model with an employer subsidy of 20%
- Sustainability matters: Sustainibility is important for us- Participate in FutureBens which makes it easy to consume sustainably and consciously, with the added perk of having a discount
- Good recommendation: An international scale-up atmosphere in which you can make a difference - check our Kununu and Glassdoor score
- Central locations: This brings people together and therefore our offices are in the heart of Berlin and Paris (Will be moving to our new and modern Berlin office @Hackescher Markt in October)
- Having fun: Regular team- and company events (Summer & Winter Parties, Office Opening Festival), yoga lessons, table soccer, and a gym inside the office
- Our team Values: A working environment that is built on trust, fairness, transparency, collaboration, empathy and feedback
*We at Wunderflats value the diversity of our team and stand for equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We respect all differences from person to person, visible or not.