Here you can find our German speaking jobs.
Wunderflats is Germany's market leader for mid-term furnished housing. The Berlin-based scale-up was founded in 2015 by Jan Hase and Arkadi Jampolski. The platform connects those looking for temporary homes, and those offering them, with easy and secure solutions for mid-term rentals with a minimum rental period of one month. Wunderflats offers verified rental agreements and additional landlord services that range from a professional photoshoot of the apartment to a full-service rental management solution.
Wunderflats currently lists over 30,000 apartments in Europe and has over 160 employees. For more information, visit wunderflats.com.
THIS IS WHAT AWAITS YOU HERE..
As a (Senior) People Business Partner (f/m/d) you will be joining our People team based in Berlin. Together with your People team consisting of 7 awesome Wunderflatties, you will collaborate on one mission: to continue to ensure Wunderflats is an enjoyable workplace that drives our employees to thrive and develop! Ultimately, directly impacting our success as a company in reaching our goals.
You will have a key role in partnering with our People Managers, Leaders, and Directors to drive a variety of strategic topics such as learning & development, engagment & retention, and diversity & inclusion. You will also drive changes to our operational people processes, ensuring they are implemented and executed to the highest standard.
Are you ready?
YOUR WUNDER MISSION
Evolve our organization: Develop people-centric initiatives around our cultural values that promote a high-performance culture. Sustainably shape Wunderflats as a great place to work and constantly think about new ways and formats to promote organizational effectiveness.
Make a lasting impact: Enhance best practices with creative approaches to take responsibility for innovative people projects. Design solutions using your selection of the latest tools, concepts, and frameworks to shape strategic business partnering at Wunderflats.
Provide guidance: Act as a strategic sparring partner and coach for our people managers. Advise leaders on a broad range of people topics along the employee lifecycle.
Collaborate across departments: Team up with leaders, stakeholders, and other functions (e.g. recruiting) on a variety of projects and topics. Align company goals with our culture, and the well-being of our people to drive meaningful changes and improvements in departments and across the entire organization.
YOUR WUNDER PROFILE
Well-versed: You rely on 3+ years of experience in all aspects of business partnering and a strong background of widespread HR knowledge in the German work context, ideally in a fast-paced digital environment. In-depth knowledge of German labor law is a big plus.
Adaptive approach: You standout as a solution-oriented people person with a high degree of empathy. You constantly align people and business perspectives to facilitate complex people issues in a highly international environment.
Growth mindset: You explore unknown paths and constantly educate yourself on creative and innovative developments in the people domain and beyond to create lasting value.
Holistic thinking: You are a proactive character who identifies potential challenges and issues with great foresight. You are truly excited about developing people-centric solutions for individual employee issues as well as short- and long-term projects.
Inspiring Communicator: You are an excellent communicator. Your high degree of integrity enables you to build trusted relationships at all levels of the organisation
Multilingual: You possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills in both English and German.
OUR WUNDER PITCH
- #empathyculture: Become part of our international team with a scale-up atmosphere, where you as a person really count and your ideas and work make a real impact.
- #worklifeinbalance: Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly. Your main working hours are spent in the office, but you are also welcome to work from home from time to time.
- #personaldevelopment: We support you in your personal & professional development, e.g. through individual training programs, workshops, or participation in trade fairs and conferences.
- #compensationpackage: Receive an attractive compensation package and a company pension plan with a 20% employer contribution.
- #wunderoffice: Work from our brand new office in Berlin (Hackescher Markt), with ergonomically equipped workstations, relaxation room, playground, roof terrace and fruit & drinks on us.
- #stateoftheart: MacBook, monitor, keyboard, mouse - you're fully equipped, even in the home office.
- #welovetohavefun: Celebrate with us at our annual summer or winter party, and regular after-work gatherings, and power up in our office with yoga, table soccer and table tennis.
- #morebenefits: A special discounted membership at Urban Sports Club? Decent discounts at FutureBens? Yearly travel ticket? - here you go!
*We at Wunderflats value the diversity of our team and stand for equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We respect all differences from person to person, visible or not.