WHO WE ARE
We are a quantitative and systematic trading firm that employs a rigorous mathematical approach to pricing securities and constructing portfolios across multiple asset classes globally.
WHAT WE DO
A diverse team of Traders, Quantitative Researchers, Technologists and Operations personnel closely collaborate to solve problems and develop cutting-edge models and systematic trading strategies.
WHO ARE YOU
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Single Stock Options Trader with good knowledge on financial products and passion for solving challenging problems in a fast-paced environment. We work very collaboratively at XY Capital, so this opportunity will suit someone who enjoys working in a team, sharing knowledge and learning from others.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven success working with automated trading systems at a proprietary electronic trading firm
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with a strong track record in trading Single Stock Options
- Entrepreneurial risk taker with sound risk management
- Strong problem solving skills
- Quantitative background and programming experience is a plus
- Minimum level of Bachelor’s degree (STEM subject preferred)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong communication skills including good command of spoken and written English
WHY WORK WITH US
- A supportive and collaborative work environment where individual contributions are recognised and accomplishments are rewarded
- Comprehensive health insurance plan
- Gym membership fee reimbursement
- Provision of daily breakfast and lunch
- Team-building and social events, including boat trips and sports days