WHO WE ARE
We are a quantitative and systematic trading firm that employs a rigorous mathematical approach to pricing securities and constructing portfolios across multiple asset classes globally.
WHAT WE DO
A diverse team of Traders, Quantitative Researchers, Technologists and Operations personnel closely collaborate to solve problems and develop cutting-edge models and systematic trading strategies.
WHO YOU ARE
The ideal candidate will be an experienced ETF trader with good knowledge on financial products and passion for solving challenging problems in a fast-paced environment. We work very collaboratively at XY Capital, so this opportunity will suit someone who enjoys working in a team, sharing knowledge and learning from others.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven success in a risk-taking role as a Trader or Portfolio Manager
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience, working with systematic proprietary ETF trading and/or market making strategies
- Experience in international and/or domestic equity ETFs (experience in Fixed Income or Commodity ETFs will also be considered).
- Strong understanding of how markets function
- Experience of automated pricing using a wide range of approaches
- Strong quantitative skills. Proficiency in Python or C++ would be an advantage.
- Strong risk management skills
- Minimum level of Bachelor’s degree within a STEM subject
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Strong communication skills including good command of spoken and written English
WHY WORK WITH US
- A supportive and collaborative work environment where individual contributions are recognised and accomplishments are rewarded
- Comprehensive health insurance plan
- Gym membership fee reimbursement
- Provision of daily breakfast and lunch
- Team-building and social events, including boat trips and sports days