WHO WE ARE
We are a quantitative and systematic trading firm that employs a rigorous mathematical approach to pricing securities and constructing portfolios across multiple asset classes globally.
WHAT WE DO
A diverse team of Traders, Quantitative Researchers, Technologists and Operations personnel closely collaborate to solve problems and develop cutting-edge models and systematic trading strategies.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a Quant researcher with a proven track record in alpha research in the volatility space and primarily in Single Stock Equity volatility. You will be an integral part of the trading team and will be collaborating on generating new trading ideas as well as refining and optimizing existing strategies to maximize the firm's revenue.
You need to have excellent analytical and statistical skills to solve mathematical problems in a fast-paced environment. We are interested in candidates with:
- At least 5 years of relevant quantitative work experience from the buy- or sell-side with direct exposure to listed options or similar volatility products
- Comprehensive understanding of options pricing and specifically American options on Single Stocks
- Proficiency in Python and dealing with large datasets
- Proven track record of leadership would be an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English
WHY WORK WITH US
- A supportive and collaborative work environment where individual contributions are recognised and accomplishments are rewarded
- Comprehensive health insurance plan
- Gym membership fee reimbursement
- Provision of daily breakfast and lunch
- Team-building and social events, including boat trips and sports days