WHO WE ARE
We are a quantitative and systematic trading firm that employs a rigorous mathematical approach to pricing securities and constructing portfolios across multiple asset classes globally.
WHAT WE DO
A diverse team of Traders, Quantitative Researchers, Technologists and Operations personnel closely collaborate to solve problems and develop cutting-edge models and systematic trading strategies.
We are looking for a Trading Desk Strategist to primarily help traders optimise their daily activities and workflows. The role is a hybrid between a quant and technologist. You will work closely with our traders to understand, refine and automate trade-related process thereby resolving problems they face and even help identify issues they may not be aware of. The processes and applications that you build will further integrate the trading desk with the firm’s Operations, IT and Research teams.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for smart and passionate team players who love facing challenging problems and believe in the power of collaboration. You should:
- Possess excellent communication skills and be flexible, proactive and pragmatic
- Be hungry to learn and naturally inquisitive
- Experience on buy-side or sell-side trading environments preferred
- Strong focus on automation with experience in using automation tools for workflow management, CI/CD, orchestration
- Experience in designing and implementing robust technical solutions
- Experience working with databases in particular strong SQL skills
- Be able to multitask and prioritise workflow on a fast-paced trading floor
- Love the challenge of solving problems with a knack for deploying practical and sometimes phased solutions
- Experience working in a Linux environment is preferred
- Understanding of financial products and markets would be an advantage
WHY WORK WITH US
- A supportive and collaborative work environment where individual contributions are recognised and accomplishments are rewarded
- Comprehensive health insurance plan
- Gym membership fee reimbursement
- Provision of daily breakfast and lunch
- Team-building and social events, including boat trips and sports days