Founded in 2020, Y42 is a fast-growing company of 150+ ambitious and dedicated experts from all over the world, on a mission to reshape the data space. We are backed by some of the world's most renowned investors, raising $34M in funding (Series A + seed round).
We work together to create an environment for open minds who want to grow and have an impact. Being a part of Y42 means constant growth and opportunity. We are all highly ambitious yet united in our mission to succeed as a team. Here, you can truly explore and go beyond your own potential.
We believe it is crucial for everyone here to find purpose in what they do, thrive and feel like they belong. That is why we invite you to learn more about what it is like to work here.
About the Customer Success Team
In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead and develop our amazing Customer Success team at Y42. We see Customer Success as the most important interface between the company and the customer.
Customer Success is the voice of the customer towards the company, and the voice of the company towards our customer. You will enable the CS team to deliver an outstanding customer experience to increase adoption and drive down churn. Additionally, you will work together with Product, Engineering, Growth and Marketing to increase customer understanding and ultimately improve our offerings across the whole customer journey.
As our Customer Success Team Lead, you will:
- Establish best-practice processes for Customer Success;
- Lead a customer success team with 5–7 direct reports;
- Divide our service model into three sub-areas;
- Develop an effective handover process between sales and service;
- Improve our average POC rating and customer service satisfaction scores;
- Improve the service standard for our customers;
- Introduce our first efficiency metric;
- Develop close relationships with your peers in Account Management and Solution Engineering.
The role is the perfect fit if you:
- Have at least four years of experience in customer-facing roles, including at least 1–2 years of experience leading a customer success team;
- Have a proven track record of solving customer issues in a technical product;
- Have experience in two of our three service models (enterprise, mid-market, self-serve);
- Are a systems builder;
- Have a coaching mentality;
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Can manage complex projects effectively;
Nice if you:
- Have worked in self-service and product-led growth;
- Are specialized in one of the following: implementation, technical support, or customer experience;
- Are well versed in sales and account management.
Why you should join Y42:
- The opportunity to significantly shape a future unicorn startup early on;
- Employee stock options to participate in the company’s success;
- A well-located, modern office with air-conditioning and countless food options;
- State-of-the-art work equipment, incl. MacBook Pro, Bose headphones and monitor;
- Public transport pass or Swapfiets e-bike subscription;
- Weekly team lunches and regular team events;
- Flexibility to work from home or our office.