Founded in 2020, Y42 is a fast-growing company of 150+ ambitious and dedicated experts from all over the world, on a mission to reshape the data space. We are backed by some of the world's most renowned investors, raising $34M in funding (Series A + seed round).
We work together to create an environment for open minds who want to grow and have an impact. Being a part of Y42 means constant growth and opportunity. We are all highly ambitious yet united in our mission to succeed as a team. Here, you can truly explore and go beyond your own potential.
We believe it is crucial for everyone here to find purpose in what they do, thrive and feel like they belong. That is why we invite you to learn more about what it is like to work here.
About the role
As a member of Y42’s Marketing Team, you will be working closely with our Directors of Marketing and Sales as well as the broader Marketing organization in EMEA. This will be our first marketing hire in the US and you will you will apply your versatile and ambitious mind to help build up a marketing function from scratch reporting to the Director of Marketing and Operations.
As our Growth Marketer, these are the things you will do:
- Design marketing campaigns from target audience definition, to the execution of the project plan and eventual analysis for continuous improvement
- Implement conversion rate optimization initiatives across our performance marketing channels. Design experiments, implement ad creatives, landing pages, etc
- Drive demand- and lead generation through integrated marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness as well as new sales leads. Campaign types include: PPC, ABM, email, events, and webinars
- Engage with the data ecosystem and partner with other thought leaders to jointly promote next-generation data platforms through content and events
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in B2B Demand Generation
- Base knowledge of Cloud-based / SaaS companies
- Experience with performance marketing, either managing PPC campaigns directly or through agencies
What will grab our attention even more:
- Technical understanding/experience: experienced the problems of fragmented tool stacks, missing "single source of truth" or long turnaround times for data requests firsthand
- Prior experience working with platforms in the Marketing Tech Stack, including: Hubspot, Salesforce, Demandbase, SEMRush, Google-/Facebook-/LinkedIn Ads, Photoshop, Figma, etc.
Everyone carries a unique set of valuable skills and experiences. If you think you could have an impact even though you don’t match all items in this list, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Reasons to join
Joining Y42 means joining our mission and contributing to our growth. That’s why we strongly believe in co-ownership. In return for your dedication and hard work we offer a competitive salary along with a generous stock option package to participate in the company’s success.
You can also count on:
- A learning and development budget
- Free mentoring and mental health coaching sessions
- State-of-the-art work equipment, incl. MacBook Pro, Bose headphones and monitor
- The flexibility to work from home
- A no-elbow environment where collaboration and inclusivity are fostered
- A team of talented and inspiring colleagues who are experts in their field
- The opportunity to bring a SaaS startup to unicorn status and way beyond
Y42 is a proud equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone feels safe and comfortable being their authentic selves, no matter how they look, dress, speak or identify, or whom they love, believe in or admire.
Salary Info: $85,000 - $136,000
The typical hiring process at Y42:
- Application review
- Recruiter Interview
- Hiring Manager Interview
- In-Depth Interview
- Cultural Interview
- Reference check