Founded in 2020, Y42 is a fast-growing company of 150+ ambitious and dedicated experts from all over the world, on a mission to reshape the data space. We are backed by some of the world's most renowned investors, raising $34M in funding (Series A + seed round).
We work together to create an environment for open minds who want to grow and have an impact. Being a part of Y42 means constant growth and opportunity. We are all highly ambitious yet united in our mission to succeed as a team. Here, you can truly explore and go beyond your own potential.
We believe it is crucial for everyone here to find purpose in what they do, thrive and feel like they belong. That is why we invite you to learn more about what it is like to work here.
About the role
As a member of the Sales Team, you will report directly to our Senior Sales Lead. You will be a member of our fast-growing sales organization and drive the growth of Y42 in the UK&I market..
As Account Executive, you will:
- Engage our prospects to understand their business drivers and identify and position key use cases across the buying center
- Understand the Y42 platform, the market environment of the modern data stack, the sales cycle, and customer segments
- Use methodologies for operational sales excellence, such as Sandler, value selling, and accurate pipeline management and forecasting
- Own and execute your quota: you understand what you need to attain your quota and can engage and leverage internal resources to maximize your success
- Represent the company in local events and build a community within the UK&I region
What we're looking for:
- Strong drive to succeed and track record of overachieving against quota
- Successful experience of selling software deals with a value-based approach to multiple stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial mindset: the ability to organize yourself, tackle challenges and roadblocks, and come up with solutions on your own
- Strong interpersonal communication skills: you are a confident and effective communicator with the ability to influence individuals on all levels
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
What will grab our attention even more:
- Experience of working in a B2B SaaS company
- Expertise in the data analytics space
Everyone carries a unique set of valuable skills and experiences. If you think you could have an impact even though you don’t match all items in this list, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Reasons to join
Joining Y42 means joining our mission and contributing to our growth. That’s why we strongly believe in co-ownership. In return for your dedication and hard work we offer a competitive salary along with a generous Stock Options package to participate in the company’s success.
You can also count on:
- A learning and development budget
- Free mentoring and mental health coaching sessions
- Public transport pass or Swapfiets e-bike subscription
- State-of-the-art work equipment, incl. MacBook Pro, Bose headphones and monitor
- An office with amazing views in the heart of Berlin (Rocket Tower, Charlottenstraße 4)
- The flexibility to work from home
- A no-elbow environment where collaboration and inclusivity are fostered
- A team of talented and inspiring colleagues who are experts in their field
- The opportunity to bring a SaaS startup to unicorn status and way beyond
We won’t try to convince you with our weekly team lunches, free fruits, delicious snacks and a fridge full of beverages. We’re not even going to mention our ping pong table.
Y42 is a proud equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone feels safe and comfortable being their authentic selves, no matter how they look, dress, speak or identify, or whom they love, believe in or admire.
Curious about our office? We get it! We’re on the 12th and 13th floor of the Rocket Tower in the center of Berlin, Charlottenstraße 4. You can enjoy the views on days you’re not working remotely.
The typical hiring process at Y42:
- CV application
- Getting to know each other
- Manager interview
- Case study and In-dept interview
- Cultural interview
- Reference check