We are Yababa, and we’re on a mission to shape the future of multicultural grocery shopping in Europe. Our goal is to deliver a rich variety of groceries to people's homes with a convenient shopping experience. We offer a wide selection of high quality products from all over the Middle East and Turkey with a focus on fresh, halal and homely treats delivered to your door the same day.
We are an international team from all backgrounds, and just as much as we believe in the products we sell and the service we provide, we also believe in our people. We aim to become the leader in Grocery Delivery for multicultural foods and we are looking for driven, and inspired people who want to shape the future of groceries with us.
Our team brings domain expertise from some of the fastest growing global technology companies including Delivery Hero, TIER Mobility and Amazon among others. But, we’re not the only ones excited for this journey - we have recently closed a €13m Seed round led by some of Europe’s top investors including Creandum, Project A and Atlantic Food Labs.
Join us and become part of a diverse and highly motivated team on a common mission to change the way multicultural communities across Europe order groceries!
What you'll be doing:
- Welcome incoming shipments to the warehouse
- Ensure the storage of the products and the replenishment of our shelves
- Maintain the accuracy of our inventory
- Ensure availability and quality of our products
- Make sure our inventory is accurate: Cycle Count
What we're looking for:
- Fluency in German or English. Basic level of German is required.
- Strong hands-on mentality and detailed oriented
What we can offer you
- A unique opportunity to join the ride early and build one of the most promising early-stage and high growth e-commerce business in Europe
- Spice up your career - with our focus on becoming an international market leader there are many chances to grow within the team - upwards and sideways
- A mission led business - we want to provide alternative shopping opportunities to communities Quick-Commerce has forgotten
- A steep learning curve from day one - we value your growth and we’ll invest it in just as much as you will
- A once-in-a-lifetime chance to work in an inspiring and challenging environment and develop your commercial skills for the digital future of retail
- Enjoy an amazing team experience - be prepared for the after-work beers and team activities
As a part of a fast-growing startup, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory. We love seeing our crew blossom & growing with us! With a transparent company culture & stunning team spirit, we ensure a dynamic & international environment welcome to anyone! Plus, our flexible working arrangements support people at different stages in their lives. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you want to build something you are proud of & you believe in the vision, we want you on the team!
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.