Yondr is a disruptor. We challenge convention and simplify complexity. A global developer, owner-operator and service provider of data centers, we deliver complex data center capacity needs for the world’s largest tech companies. Our exponential growth sees us looking for extraordinary people to help accelerate us toward our vision: a tomorrow without constraints.
But we can’t do this without you.
The Head of Quality will report to the Yondr’s HSQE Director in this role with accountability for developing Yondr’s global standards for Quality Management and safeguarding standards through delivery and into operations.
The incumbent will draw on their significant experience to identify gaps and inefficiencies in Yondr’s current global framework. Working with regional teams to develop robust systems, processes and teams.
You will be responsible for ensuring Yondr has a consistent framework for ensuring elements of quality management are delivered throughout our design and construction projects right through to our operational data centres. As part of this role you will be expected to travel internationally to support our projects and facilities.
- To be the subject matter expert for Yondr in Quality Management
- Maintain our Quality performance standards to ensure our Partners have a framework to deliver projects and maintain facilities to the best and consistent standard globally.
- Ensure Yondr remain compliant with ISO9001
- Provide assurance to Yondr on the delivery of quality management during the delivery and operation of our facilities through audit
- Liaise and support the wider Yondr continuous improvement programme, reviews and continuous improvement plans.
- Where needed, recruit and manage a team to ensure Yondr has the right resources to effectively manage quality.
- Be the primary point of contact for client communications and escalation. Drive and ensure customer criteria and satisfaction is met.
- Contribute to regional Senior Leadership Teams and global HSQE Leadership teams where needed to promote best practice in regards to quality.
- Present internally and externally to management teams on quality management within Yondr and our supply chain.
- Act as a coach to the sites to share knowledge on how to improve whilst identifying and sharing best practices to increase Yondr Groups standards and performance.
- Review and monitor the corrective actions plans to ensure they are adequate and progress in a timely manner
- Act as coaches to Senior Stakeholders and Partners alike to strengthen the Quality understanding and ownership, to reduce risk and improve performance, through the sharing of expert knowledge and assessment of the systems
- Complete complex analysis of the systems, tools and processes as well as competence of personnel to assess and draw conclusions on compliance and risk using expert knowledge
Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Think strategically. Goes beyond the obvious, gathers complex data, to get to the heart of business.
- Use fine judgement to make difficult decisions with limited data in tight time scales
- Stretches the minds of others - captures minds to transform.
Qualifications and experience
- At least one previous demostrable example of experience in a similar quality leadership role
- 10+ years experience within Quality Management
- A lead auditor qualification and strong knowledge of ISO9001 framework.
- Experience of quality auditing to an international standard such as AS/EN9100, AS/EN9110 or AS/EN9120
- Experience of working within a client side role in the area of Quality Management within the construction and operational industries
- Be an advocate for quality assurance, continuous improvement and industry best practice
- Experience of working internationally and with different cultures
- An agile approach to leadership and stakeholder management
At Yondr, we want to enhance the diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging of our workforce to reflect the world we live in. Our roles are potential opportunities for everyone; all interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply. We ensure all candidates have equitable access and consideration throughout the hiring process.
Yondr is committed to fostering a welcoming, safe and inclusive work environment. We provide support through our benefits, which are inclusive of all backgrounds.
Please note that all successful candidates will have a background check via a third-party provider. Data will be collected/processed according to local/regional data privacy regulations