Yondr is a disruptor. We challenge convention and simplify complexity. A global developer, owner-operator and service provider of data centers, we deliver complex data center capacity needs for the world’s largest tech companies. Our exponential growth sees us looking for extraordinary people to help accelerate us toward our vision: a tomorrow without constraints.
But we can’t do this without you.
About The role
The primary focus and objective of the Business Operations Program Manager are to ensure that the full ‘Build the Business’ and ‘Build the Asset’ functions work in a harmonious, clearly defined, and repeatable process across the organization.
Working with the various yondr practices, systems, and support structures across the business to set up and drive program objectives that provide transparency in reporting and monitoring of progress, risk mitigation, and continuous process improvement/excellence.
Ownership of the overall end-to-end process of delivering a data center at Yondr
- Document, develop, maintain and improve E2E process with key stakeholders across the business
- RACI development and implementation for E2E process
- Ownership of the Capital Review process with continued maturity
- Assess risk when business decisions are made and determine actionable recommendations to resolve
- Provide support and oversight for special projects and initiatives and provide feedback to leadership with the needs of the organization in mind
- Acts as a leader and partner in planning meetings and determining the needs of the business
- Be responsible and take ownership for further development of the proposition and execution of the Y-Gates, including scope agreement with stakeholders and cost base with finance.
- Define the management information needed; with the capability and skills to support and measures of success.
- Strong stakeholder management to establish and grow the relationships; with the internal customer community and partners
Qualifications and experience
- Ability to act as a strategic thinker with strong planning and organizational skills and evidence of senior program leadership skills and success.
- Experience and passion within data center logistics, engineering, or equipment support (People, Processes, Assets, and enabling information and data capabilities)
- A skilled influencer and communicator at all levels with gravitas and credibility; an independent, innovative thinker.
- A leader with a collaborative working style and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience of building successful complex business cases with attention to quality and detail while engaging with C Suite stakeholders.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in ambiguity
- Exceptional experience and knowledge of program and project management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
At Yondr, we want to enhance the diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging of our workforce to reflect the world we live in. Our roles are potential opportunities for everyone; all interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply. We ensure all candidates have equitable access and consideration throughout the hiring process.
Yondr is committed to fostering a welcoming, safe and inclusive work environment. We provide support through our benefits, which are inclusive of all backgrounds.
Please note that all successful candidates will have a background check via a third-party provider. Data will be collected/processed according to local/regional data privacy regulations