Yondr is revolutionising the real estate and technology industries. We provide wholly outsourced, end-to-end solutions to meet the capacity and property needs of growing businesses. In the process, we improve business performance, create enriching user experiences, and meet tomorrow’s needs today.
But we can’t do it without you.
We believe in a tomorrow without constraints and making the impossible possible for our clients. Thinking out of the box and not settling for less, is crucial.
With continued growth across our business, we are actively seeking to have a new member join our team. This is an exciting role to join an existing group of skilled investment professional’s, enhancing the team capabilities and becoming an integral part of a new and rapidly growing business. This is a highly visible role that includes interaction with top executives. The role requires superior financial modelling skills as well as strategic and analytical thinking, business development, collaboration, communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Work closely with the Development and Finance teams to define and implement a variety of sourcing and investment strategies.
- Identify suitable funding solutions and implement them with appropriate funding partners.
- Take an oversight role in the management of capital raising processes, through debt financing and equity syndication
- Take primary responsibility for development of financial projections for opportunities. Perform detailed financial analysis; develop financial models, and valuation analysis in support of potential transactions.
- Participate and present in a variety of senior management meetings.
- Create initiatives to take advantage of market opportunities, reduce operational threats and business risks, and maximise core business strengths.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders such as investors, external consultants, lawyers, banks and credit providers.
- Assess and implement both asset and portfolio based capital optimisation strategies at a global level.
- Assist the senior leadership team in driving growth initiatives.
- Please note, duties and responsibilities are subject to change.
Desirable qualifications and experience
- A degree in areas such as Finance / Accounting / Economics.
- At least 5 years of experience in Debt Advisory / Corporate Finance / Transaction Services / Investment Banking.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities given aggressive timelines.
- Ability to think pragmatically, not just theoretically, and drive execution of concepts.
- Desire to learn about the dynamics and trends of digital infrastructure.
- Flexible & dynamic - self-motivated, results driven, ability to deal with change.
- Highly organised and structured, logical and lateral thinker.
- Team player, with exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and add value.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.