What started out as a curated marketplace for the creative industries has grown into the leading platform for the UK's elite freelance creative network. Our platform supports the entire engagement lifecycle, from finding the perfect freelancer for your brief, through transparent and direct communication (no intermediary), to contract and time management, billing, and analytics.
The YJ Talent Team is a sub department of the larger Account Management Department.
The team assists clients with using our Marketplace in order to source and secure YJ freelancers
Typical brief management activities will include helping to refine a brief, finding freelancers and presenting a shortlist, and advising on the selection process.
The team is dedicated to filling client briefs and with their expert recruitment knowledge, no challenge is too great in locking in the best possible YJ freelancer for the role.
What you'll be doing
You will have responsibility for all briefs that these clients post into our Marketplace, ensuring that each time they pick the best possible YJ freelancer to work with. On the rare occasions we don’t have the right freelancers in our community already - you’ll be tasked with sourcing them from outside of our community.
You’ll be a key point of contact, helping with anything that these clients need with respect to the Marketplace, including demonstrating the product where needed and educating users as to best practices. You’ll be expected to convert an extremely high percentage of their briefs into contracts, building strong, long lasting relationships as you do so.
- During your day-to-day you will be completely focused on our Enterprise clients, converting their briefs into contracts for YJ freelancers
- You will work closely with an Enterprise Account Manager - they will source briefs from within these organisations in order for you to convert. Your superb client and brief handling skills will help grow and enhance the client relationship, meaning they will come back time and time again
- Our freelance community contains over 25,000 freelancers from which you can select the best possible freelancers to work on their projects. However, where there is no ready pool of freelancers for the role, you’ll be expected to delve ‘off-platform’ to find suitable talent to take on the role
- Building incredibly deep and long lasting relationships with clients - you will become their ‘go-to’ for when they require a new freelance hire
- You will provide visibility to the wider team by documenting your progress using our internal CRM system, as well as reporting on results on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- You will have a true interest in learning how technology can change the way businesses work
Knowledge and skills
- Relevant recruitment experience, either in-house or in an agency environment, or for an online recruitment platform
- Proven experience in building strong relationships and developing clients into high spenders, in many cases from scratch
- A commercial instinct and ability to hit and exceed targets;
- Superb written and verbal communication skills. You are a great listener and communicator;
- A team player, has a can-do attitude and a bias towards action
- Have ambition and enthusiasm, coupled with a desire to learn the sales process from start to finish.
- Experience hiring for Creative and Tech roles - beneficial, not essential
- Prior startup or scale-up experience - beneficial, not essential
This role is based in London. We are currently working with a hybrid approach where employees can choose to work from the office or home.
Life at YunoJuno
- Cycle to work scheme.
- An opportunity to work in a fun, progressive team with a passion for making a difference in an amazing, diverse and equitable place to work.
- Activities to improve your mental and physical wellbeing.
- A shiny Macbook.
- 25 days holiday.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Vitality - Medical Healthcare.
- Enhanced family friendly policies.
- Away days.
- Flexible office space.
- Private office, flexible hot design and comfortable breakout spaces.
- Bookable meeting rooms.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Access to multiple locations in London, Manchester and Reading.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Free tea, coffee, snack and refreshments.
- Weekly beer and pizza nights.
- Weekly free breakfasts.
- Free weekly yoga classes.