Senior Product Manager
Location: Central London (Hybrid)
YunoJuno has revolutionised the way that companies manage & optimise their flexible workforce, globally. We've built a platform to facilitate an ecosystem of stakeholders, talent and suppliers that all love using our system. Coupled with a model that programmatically delivers you the best talent at the most competitive price.
We are entering an exciting period of growth and have partnered with some of the world’s largest organisations, including Google, Netflix, Deliveroo, and the BBC. As a result, we are now looking to hire a new Senior Product Manager to join the company and help lead on our marketplace expansion.
This will involve the expansion of YunoJuno’s services into new industries/disciplines, as well as new International territories, as we look to offer our services globally.
About the Team
The Product Department is responsible for the design, implementation & operation of the YunoJuno Platform. It’s made up of Product Managers, a Software Engineering team, and a Design team.
This is a brand new role that has been created, as we look to expand rapidly into new markets and territories while ensuring that we have a strong focus on product development for our customers.
You will be responsible for leading the product management efforts for our ventures into the US and EU markets, as well as building out a world-class experience for our business and freelance users.
YunoJuno exists to improve the lives of freelancers and the clients who hire them. We focus on the technology and creative sectors with over 7,000 clients such as Google, Deliveroo, Netflix and the BBC. All our freelancers go through a detailed verification process, allowing our clients to book top-quality talent with confidence.
As freelancing is becoming more desirable as a way of working, we’re building the infrastructure to make hiring and working as a freelancer as smooth as possible. We have built an end-to-end service that supports the entire freelancer lifecycle, from finding your next project to getting paid on time.
We work hybrid remote, with most people coming into our Soho office at least one day a week, but some team members based further afield (e.g. Portugal!).
Who you are
- Experienced product manager, with a track record of creating business and user value
- Generates insights from a range of user research, quantitative analysis and competitor research
- Develops a clear narrative about the highest priority work for the team to work on, and generate buy-in from both stakeholders and the product team
- Used to working in high-velocity cross-functional teams (product, engineers, design)
- Designs and iterates on features in an agile way to test hypotheses quickly, and get changes to market fast
- Removes obstacles to the team proactively, and making sure the team functions effectively
- Aligns with the leadership team on their priorities and strategic goals
- Keeps all stakeholders informed about team direction and progress
- Motivates the team and gives them the context they need to reach their potential
- Experience at an online marketplace, especially B2B
- Experience within a startup / high-growth business
- Comfortable with SQL
- Experience using product analytics platform (e.g. Heap, Amplitude, Mixpanel)
What The Job Involves
- The Product team is responsible for design, implementation & operation of the YunoJuno Platform. It’s made up of product management, design, UX and development, working in close collaboration across multiple workstreams
- We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead the marketplace team - how clients find the best freelancers for the job they have. This is our main area of focus at the moment, and critical to our future growth
- You will be responsible for developing a product strategy and a roadmap to maximise the impact the team can have
- You will work closely with the senior stakeholders to understand their requirements and ensure they are bought into your plans
- You will ensure that the team ships high-quality features rapidly by making sure they have the context, specs and support they need
- You will coordinate the launch and rollout of new features cross-functionally to maximise the impact we see from them
- New Shiny Macbook
- Amazing Office Space in Central London
- Flexible Working Pattern
- Healthcare Insurance with Vitality (On completion of probation)
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policy
- Enhanced Wellbeing Policy
- Learning and Development Budget
- Company Pension Scheme - Explain deferred 3 months auto-enrollment 3% employer 5% employee
- Free Eye Test
- Cycle to work
- Excellent Referral Scheme
- Headspace Subscription
- Birthday Off & Birthday Voucher
- Ecologi Sustainability Perk
- Work Anniversary Voucher from 1 year
- Seasonal Social Events
- Discovery Call with Talent Partner
- 1st Stage with Hugo Brown
- 2nd Stage - Case Study with James Orpin & Runar Reisturp (CEO)
- Executive Review with Joao Martires (CEO)