Location: Central London (Hybrid)
YunoJuno has revolutionised the way that companies manage & optimise their flexible workforce, globally.
We've built a platform to facilitate an ecosystem of stakeholders, talent and suppliers that all love using our system.
Coupled with a model that programmatically delivers you the best talent at the most competitive price.
Why Join us?
We understand that in order to maximize the potential of our employees, it is crucial for them to feel aligned with our brand, its mission and its unique value proposition.
At YunoJuno, we have achieved impressive 40% Year-On-Year growth (100% post Covid) and currently boast £300m SUM, 90,000 contingent workers in our Talent platform and driving towards a remarkable £500m SUM by 2024.
However, our key objective is to reach the £1 Billion milestone, and we are seeking a highly qualified Senior BDM to join our team at a critical time, grow with us and help us achieve this ambitious goal.
Check out all our live roles here - https://www.yunojuno.com/careers
Summary of role:
YunoJuno is hiring a Senior Business Development Specialist to join our growing sales team. In this role, you will be working alongside our VP of Sales to generate and close new business for our MSP offering. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with previous experience in the field or a strong understanding of the industry, having worked in the contingent worker ecosystem.
At YunoJuno, we believe in providing our employees with the trust and flexibility they need to make a significant impact in their roles. Our uncapped commission structure and flexible work arrangements ensure that our team members are rewarded for their hard work.
If you're a self-starter who is passionate about business development and eager to make a meaningful contribution to a growing organization, keep reading…
Things that you will be doing:
- Owning the sales strategy & quota for the fastest growing area of YJ
- Taking control of the full sales lifecycle, lead generation to close
- Managing opportunities with ACV of £5m+
- Collaborating with marketing to create unique demand gen campaigns
- Full needs analysis for potential customers
- Solution Designing
- Creating compelling Bid & Proposals documentation
- Facilitating the contracting phase of the sales cycle
- Working with the implementation team to ensure seamless transition to delivery.
YunJuno is a challenger brand to the big traditional MSP providers and we've discovered that the key to long-term success in our sales team is having a curious mindset and the ability to act on that curiosity in a proactive manner. Along with these qualities, there are several other skills that are crucial for success in the role:
- Strong prospecting abilities
- Effective time management skills
- Willingness to challenge the status quo (in a constructive manner)
- Familiarity with procurement processes
- Agility in working with new customers
- A willingness to ask questions and immerse oneself in the industry
If you possess these traits and are excited about the prospect of working in a challenging and rewarding Business Development role, we encourage you to apply. Our company values proactive, curious individuals who are passionate about what they do and eager to grow their careers.
Nice To Have:
Ideally, we are seeking a candidate with experience in an MSP environment, either working for or selling into one, as you will play a significant role in building out our new MSP platform.
In addition, experience selling into professional service companies or tech organisations would be a considerable advantage in terms of contributing to the growth of this role.
- New Shiny Macbook
- Amazing Office Space in Central London
- Flexible Working Pattern
- Healthcare Insurance with Vitality (On completion of probation)
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policy
- Enhanced Wellbeing Policy
- Learning and Development Budget
- Company Pension Scheme - Explain deferred 3 months auto-enrollment 3% employer 5% employee
- Free Eye Test
- Cycle to work
- Excellent Referral Scheme
- Headspace Subscription
- Birthday Off & Birthday Voucher
- Ecologi Sustainability Perk
- Work Anniversary Voucher from 1 year
- Seasonal Social Events
Where to from here:
At YunoJuno we value diversity and believe that teams with diverse backgrounds, experiences and identities are the strongest. We welcome applicants from all walks of life and encourage those with alternative identities, backgrounds and experiences to apply for our vacancies.
Our commitment to fairness and accessibility is reflected in our hiring princess. We are happy to accommodate any requests to meet your requirements during the hiring process. We strive to ensure all candidates have equal opportunity to succeed.
- Screening with Talent Partner
- 1st Stage with James (VP Of Sales)
- 2nd Stage - Case Study with James & CEO (Runar)
- Executive Review with Joao