Location: Central London (Hybrid)
Who we are:
YunoJuno's beginnings are much like many other good ideas - born from a frustration of the manual process, its founders knew there had to be a better way.
What started as a platform to connect the greatest freelancers with a handful of forward- thinking companies is now changing how the creative and tech industry resource their business and manage their workforce.
We are entering an exciting period of growth as we look to further improve the lives of freelancers and the clients who hire them. We focus on the technology and creative sectors with over 7,000 clients such as Google, Deliveroo, Netflix and the BBC.
Why join us
We understand that in order to maximize the potential of our employees, it is crucial for them to feel aligned with our brand, its mission and its unique value proposition.
At YunoJuno, we have achieved impressive 40% Year-On-Year growth (100% post Covid) and currently boast £150m contract/freelancer spend under management, 90,000 specialist creative & tech freelancers in our Talent platform and driving towards a remarkable £500m spend under management by 2024.
This is a critical time to join our business as we look to specialise and strengthen our delivery functions. Talented people who can make a difference and impact our objectives will naturally benefit from accelerated growth opportunities with the business as we scale.
Summary of role:
As a result, we are now looking to add specialist knowledge and capacity to our delivery function by hiring a senior 360 contract/freelance recruiter that has a deep understanding of the talent needs of a creative function.
We are seeking a highly motivated person with a proven track record of success in sales and delivery within contract recruitment, specifically in the creative industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and growing a portfolio of exciting clients, sourcing and engaging with candidates, driving revenue growth, and building communities of creative talent through personal branding and effective networking.
Things you’ll be doing:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, developing a deep understanding of their business needs and recruitment requirements.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for a variety of contract positions within the creative industry, including writing job descriptions, screening and interviewing candidates,candidate experience and negotiating offers.
- Proactively source and engage with candidates through a variety of channels, including job boards, social media, and networking events.
- Meet and exceed revenue targets by developing effective business development strategies while maintaining consistent levels of output to grow a key business area.
- Drive business development activities, including identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, and attending client meetings and industry events.
- Build communities of creative talent through effective networking and personal branding.
- Act as a trusted advisor to both clients and candidates, providing market insights and advice on industry trends and recruitment best practices.
- Mentor and coach more junior team members, providing guidance on recruitment techniques and best practices.
About the team:
At YunoJuno, we believe in providing our employees with the trust and flexibility they need to make a significant impact in their roles. Our uncapped commission structure and flexible work arrangements ensure that our team members are rewarded for their hard work.
We work hybrid remote, with most people coming into our Soho office at least one day a week, but some team members based further afield (e.g. Portugal!).
Our company values proactive, curious individuals who are passionate about what they do and eager to grow their careers.
- Proven experience as a successful Senior 360 Recruitment Consultant within contract recruitment, with a focus on the creative industry.
- Strong knowledge of the creative industry and the skills and attributes required for various contract positions within it.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and candidates.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and growing client accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Strong networking and personal branding skills, with a demonstrated ability to build communities of creative talent.
If you are a highly motivated Senior 360 Recruitment Consultant with a passion for contract recruitment in the creative industry, a proven track record of driving revenue growth through effective sales strategies, and a demonstrated ability to build communities of creative talent through personal branding and effective networking, we really encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- New Shiny Macbook
- Amazing Office Space in Central London
- Flexible Working Pattern
- Healthcare Insurance with Vitality (On completion of probation)
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policy
- Enhanced Wellbeing Policy
- Learning and Development Budget
- Company Pension Scheme - Explain deferred 3 months auto-enrollment 3% employer 5% employee
- Free Eye Test
- Cycle to work
- Excellent Referral Scheme
- Headspace Subscription
- Birthday Off & Birthday Voucher
- Ecologi Sustainability Perk
- Work Anniversary Voucher from 1 year
- Seasonal Social Events
Where to from here:
At YunoJuno we value diversity and believe that teams with diverse backgrounds, experiences and identities are the strongest. We welcome applicants from all walks of life and encourage those with alternative identities, backgrounds and experiences to apply for our vacancies.
Our commitment to fairness and accessibility is reflected in our hiring princess. We are happy to accommodate any requests to meet your requirements during the hiring process. We strive to ensure all candidates have equal opportunity to succeed.
- Discovery call with Talent Partner
- 1st Stage with Joao Martires (COO)
- 2nd Stage - Case Study with Joao Martires & Runar Reistrup (CEO)
- Executive Review with Akua Appiah-ampofo (Head of People)