Location: Central London (Hybrid)
About Yuno Juno
YunoJuno has revolutionised the way that companies manage & optimise their flexible workforce, globally. We've built a platform to facilitate an ecosystem of stakeholders, talent and suppliers that all love using our system. Coupled with a model that programmatically delivers you the best talent at the most competitive price.
We are entering an exciting period of growth and have partnered with some of the world’s largest organisations, including Google, Netflix, Deliveroo, and the BBC. As a result, we are now looking to hire a new Senior Product Designer to join the company and help lead on our marketplace expansion.
This will involve the expansion of YunoJuno’s services into new industries/disciplines, as well as new International territories, as we look to offer our services globally.
As our Compliance Director you’ll be overseeing our compliance team, the role is an internal and external point of contact for all enquiries around our US contingent workforce compliance with focus on Independent Contractor (IC) classification.
You will help develop our understanding of the US legal and compliance landscape to operationalise it into our product experience. This will require to advise a wide range of teams and educate internal and external stakeholder, where necessary translating it into requirements for the Product team. Exposure and understanding of global contingent workforce environment would be a great advantage.
- Translate compliance Independent Contractor classification requirements into Product team understandable requirements
- Work closely with the Product team to ensure all relevant projects continuously align with their respective compliance rules.
- Responsible for oversight of company obligations and processes on Independent Contractors engagement
- Be the primary point of contract for US contingent labour questions
- Responsible to provide guidance on contingent workforce compliance and risk across the organisation
- Support Sales and Account Management client meeting as the compliance solutions specialist
- Maintain policies and compliance framework in line with new or evolving US labour, immigration and Independent Contractor laws
- Responsible for Quality Assurance of client Independent Contractor worker classifications within the YunoJuno product, correcting and educating the clients on identified process shortfalls
- Understanding and/or experience of the contingent workforce space
- Understanding of US payroll and its application within the Independent Contractor space
- Great communicator
- Active listener
- Great analytical skills
- A proven collaborator bias for action
- Engager of internal and external stakeholders from different disciplines
- Agile mindset
- Great project management and consulting principles
- Proven ability to work and deliver with minimal supervision
- New Shiny Macbook
- Amazing Office Space in Central London
- Flexible Working Pattern
- Healthcare Insurance with Vitality (On completion of probation)
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policy
- Enhanced Wellbeing Policy
- Learning and Development Budget
- Company Pension Scheme - Explain deferred 3 months auto-enrollment 3% employer 5% employee
- Free Eye Test
- Cycle to work
- Excellent Referral Scheme
- Headspace Subscription
- Birthday Off & Birthday Voucher
- Ecologi Sustainability Perk
- Work Anniversary Voucher from 1 year
- Seasonal Social Events
- Discovery Call with Talent Partner
- 1st Stage with Joao (30mins)
- 2nd Stage - Case Study with Joao & Runar Reisturp (CEO)
- Executive Review with Joao Martires (CEO)