Clean Energy for everyone.
Welcome to zolar! We’re on a mission to make solar power accessible to everyone and are proud to enable our customers to use the power of the sun in their own homes while making an active contribution to climate protection.
At zolar, we know that different people are successful in different ways, which is why we offer a hybrid working environment, meaning you can decide how much time you spend in our Berlin office, or how much time you spend working from home.
We strive for sustainability, we are ambitious, honest, and transparent, and we never want to stop learning or growing.
Will you join us in working towards a greener future for everyone?
Your role at zolar
- Build, lead, and manage a team of Salesforce developers and administrators to
deliver high-quality solutions
- You create, align, and communicate the vision and roadmap for the team and act
as a source of direction
- Provide guidance and mentorship to team members on Salesforce development
best practices and methodologies.
- You are the advocate and voice of the Salesforce Team in communication and
alignment with business and tech stakeholders
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business needs and help translating
them into technical requirements for your team.
What you will need to bring
- You have several years of relevant work experience leading a Salesforce (or
- You have advanced knowledge of Salesforce products and third party applications
- Proficiency with Jira, Confluence, Git
- Experience in object-oriented design, domain driven design, and agile
development methodologies and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong customer focus with the
demonstrated ability to work in remote teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively and solution-
oriented in cross-functional, international teams within a collaborative
environment. This means clear communication and respect for different cultures
and different ways of thinking
What zolar can offer you
100% remote working possible // Stay flexible
Whether you want to save yourself the commute to work or want to see your colleagues in person – you are free to choose how many days you work remotely or in the office.
Workation // Stay curious
As a digital company, we believe you can do your work just as well from the beach house in Portugal or the winter cabin in Sweden. That's why you can work up to 4 weeks per quarter from anywhere within the EU.
Mental & physical health // Stay healthy
Your mental and physical health is close to our hearts. You can expect 30 days of annual leave in addition to a mental health program in cooperation with Mindsurance and a discounted membership in Urban Sports Club.
Company pension plan // Live well tomorrow
A world worth living in is a matter close to our hearts, which is why we offer our employees support in their private retirement planning with the help of sustainable providers and an employer contribution of 20%.
Benefitsy // You have the choice
You get a monthly voucher budget of fifty Euros in the Benefitsy portal at your free disposal (e.g. Spotify, REWE, Sixt, IKEA and many more).
Dog policy // Bring your own dog
A variety of four-legged feel-good managers provide natural entertainment in the office and enjoy the attention of their two-legged colleagues.
Buddy programme & (team) events // Involved instead of just employed
Get off to a great start – with a buddy by your side and regular team- & company events.
Tomorrow Bank // Sustainable Banking
Thanks to our cooperation with Tomorrow Bank, you receive the Change-model free of charge for 6 months and also support climate protection in banking. Instead of investing in coal power or weapons, Tomorrow invests the money into the future.
Remote work equipment // Ready for work
We want you to be able to work as well at home as you can in the office, so we provide you with a one-off budget to purchase a desk, chair or other things you might need for your remote work. You also have the choice between a Lenovo ThinkPad or Apple Macbook.
Out of love for our planet, we want to create a liveable future for all people with clean energy. Our mission is to put a solar system onto every roof in the world. We enable homeowners to produce their own green electricity and at the same time actively contribute to climate protection.
Let's help shape the energy transition together - become part of our team!
- Climate activists - We actively work on climate protection. As a team. Every day.
- Growth Mindset - We yearn for growth.
- Strong together - Together we are working towards the same goal. Differences make us stronger.
- Information matters - We respect each other in discussion. The strongest argument wins.
- New paths - By offering a digital solution to climate protection, we are part of the renewable energy revolution.
- Now more than ever - Instead of giving up, we go the extra mile.