Clean Energy for everyone.
Welcome to zolar! We’re on a mission to make solar power accessible to everyone and are proud to enable our customers to use the power of the sun in their own homes while making an active contribution to climate protection.
At zolar, we know that different people are successful in different ways, which is why we offer a hybrid working environment, meaning you can decide how much time you spend in our Berlin office, or how much time you spend working from home.
We strive for sustainability, we are ambitious, honest, and transparent, and we never want to stop learning or growing.
Will you join us in working towards a greener future for everyone?
Your role at zolar
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and analyse business requirements.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions on the Salesforce platform.
Consulting and Advising:
- Provide expert advice on best practices and optimisation opportunities.
- Make recommendations on leveraging Salesforce features and functionality to meet business goals.
- Lead and participate in the end-to-end implementation of Salesforce solutions.
- Configure and customise Salesforce to meet business requirements.
Customisation and Development:
- Develop and maintain custom objects, fields, and relationships.
- Develop and maintain Flows and automations.
- You ensure flawless exchange of information with both internal and external tools using the Salesforce API, working very closely especially with our product teams.
- Ensure data quality and integrity within the Salesforce platform.
Training and Support:
- Conduct end-user training sessions.
- Provide ongoing support and troubleshooting for Salesforce users.
- Document system configurations, customizations, and processes.
- Maintain up-to-date project documentation.
What you will need to bring
- You have gained at least 3-4 years of experience with Salesforce, ideally in an e-commerce environment.
- You are experienced in using Salesforce Flow Builder to implement custom solutions and you are also able to improve existing automations.
- You know how to maintain third-party applications within our Salesforce setup, experience with Zapier and Talkdesk (or any other CTI) is a plus.
- You are passionate about finding and implementing sustainable solutions by thinking your way through complex business problems.
- You like working in a team and actively support your colleagues in their work.
- You have excellent skills in English at C1 level, German is a plus.
- You are located in a country of the EU or in UK.
What zolar can offer you
100% remote working possible // Stay flexible
Whether you want to save yourself the commute to work or want to see your colleagues in person – you are free to choose how many days you work remotely or in the office.
Workation // Stay curious
As a digital company, we believe you can do your work just as well from the beach house in Portugal or the winter cabin in Sweden. That's why you can work up to 4 weeks per quarter from anywhere within the EU.
Mental & physical health // Stay healthy
Your mental and physical health is close to our hearts. You can expect 30 days of annual leave in addition to a mental health program in cooperation with Mindsurance and a discounted membership in Urban Sports Club.
Company pension plan // Live well tomorrow
A world worth living in is a matter close to our hearts, which is why we offer our employees support in their private retirement planning with the help of sustainable providers and an employer contribution of 20%.
Benefitsy // You have the choice
You get a monthly voucher budget of fifty Euros in the Benefitsy portal at your free disposal (e.g. Spotify, REWE, Sixt, IKEA and many more).
Dog policy // Bring your own dog
A variety of four-legged feel-good managers provide natural entertainment in the office and enjoy the attention of their two-legged colleagues.
Buddy programme & (team) events // Involved instead of just employed
Get off to a great start – with a buddy by your side and regular team- & company events.
Tomorrow Bank // Sustainable Banking
Thanks to our cooperation with Tomorrow Bank, you receive the Change-model free of charge for 6 months and also support climate protection in banking. Instead of investing in coal power or weapons, Tomorrow invests the money into the future.
Remote work equipment // Ready for work
We want you to be able to work as well at home as you can in the office, so we provide you with a one-off budget to purchase a desk, chair or other things you might need for your remote work. You also have the choice between a Lenovo ThinkPad or Apple Macbook.
Out of love for our planet, we want to create a liveable future for all people with clean energy. Our mission is to put a solar system onto every roof in the world. We enable homeowners to produce their own green electricity and at the same time actively contribute to climate protection.
Let's help shape the energy transition together - become part of our team!