Do you have some experience using a low-code platform to build apps and are curious about learning more when faced with challenging projects? If you answered yes to the above, then CLEVR is looking for you! Mendix is booming, and so are we. We are growing fast and need Mendix Consultants with your level of expertise to enable this growth.

Your opportunity

CLEVR's bright sparks help enterprises ignite their digital transitions. We combine software expertise with industry knowledge to make a real impact. We strive for a glove fit between business and IT, and with your help, we will be creating all sorts of apps for our customers. Some of them include Etos, Eneco, HZD, and Leirvik

Do you still feel like there are more layers to Mendix that you need to unlock? Don't worry! At CLEVR we have the largest number of certified Mendix consultants in one company. Among them are several MVPs who can help you level up. And, depending on your interests, you can join one of our guilds: internal communities that allow everyone to collaborate, share, learn and discuss specific topics outside their team. 

What makes this role unique

You get to work with some of the best in business. Besides winning multiple Mendix awards, we have our own Mendix Academy. We also created the QA framework used in the Mendix community. You get to use the popular Application Code Reviewer and Security Module for Mendix in every project you work on. We offer training and workshops so that no matter the level of expertise, you can hone your skills! No more guessing about your code. Learn while doing and release with confidence. 

At CLEVR, I've been involved in several projects, all with their beauty and different challenges. One of the things I like most about my work is experiencing the collaborative passion at all the different companies and re-use the knowledge gained over the years across different verticals. For one of my previous projects, I designed a larger cloud environment to support an AI use case. Working at CLEVR not only gives me endless possibilities for using these technologies next to Mendix, but also the opportunity to continue learning." - Jeroen Appel, Mendix Consultant

Your role will include

Solving complex challenges for our customers by providing them with practical solutions. So, if you have an insatiable curiosity about the people and projects around you, we can enable you to realise your potential at CLEVR. You can even share your expertise with our junior consultants. Join us, the possibilities to level up your career are endless. 

What you bring to the table

• Experience with Mendix or another low-code platform. If you have experience with hard coding/programming, no problem! You can start by joining our Mendix Bootcamp. 

• Experience in Java, HTML, Python, JSON/REST web services, and SQL databases is a bonus.

• Front-end development (UI, HTML5, CSS3, SASS) is also a nice to have.

• Or knowledge of object-oriented concepts, preferably in an agile environment.

• English and German proficiency (Dutch or Norwegian are a bonus).

Sounds exciting? Go for it! 

In case it's out of your comfort zone, but you are still interested in Mendix, we have other vacancies you can apply for that are Mendix-related.

CLEVR is a technology solutions company that helps clients deploy software strategically to create value. To do so, CLEVR leans on decades of experience and combines expertise in both standard product lifecycle management (PLM) and low-code software solutions.

With main hubs in the Netherlands, Norway, and Germany, CLEVR’s growing team of 250+ people provide solutions, services, tooling, and training to over 400 customers, including Continental, ING, Siemens, Rituals, and Eneco. CLEVR is a platinum-level Siemens solutions partner and a leading Mendix partner.

Do you have a question? Send us an email - jobs@clevr.com.

*Besides the benefits that apply to all our CLEVR people, each country and role has its unique benefits. Make sure you ask your recruiter about those!

Be CLEVR. Join CLEVR. 

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.