Are you a mastermind creating application structures for your projects from the ground up? Do you love coaching a team about how to achieve this? If you are passionate about complex business applications, architecture, and people, then CLEVR is looking for you. Our organisation is in hyper-growth, and we are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect who can supervise multiple projects and bring practical solutions to the table. 

Your opportunity

CLEVR’s bright sparks help enterprises ignite their digital transitions by building business apps that have a real impact. We do not just develop a standard product: we strive for a glove fit between business and IT. As our Solution Architect, you will help us create applications and identify potentially reusable components that are built to last, can scale, and are easy to maintain. Using your knowledge, you will play a critical role in establishing the foundation of the application for the projects at hand and guiding the team to make it happen. 

What makes this role unique

You will have an important role during the starting phase of new projects. Through discussions with business analysts and key customer stakeholders like enterprise architects or product owners, you will identify the high-level technical roadmap for the application to be either developed or extended. You will advise customers regarding their application’s optimal IT architecture and the business strategies that will help to drive innovation. You will be the leading key element in defining the design principles of applications by assessing performance criteria relevant to the application and verifying its expected growth.  

"At CLEVR, I've been involved in several projects, all with their beauty and different challenges. One of the things I like most about my work is experiencing the collaborative passion at all the different companies and re-use the knowledge you gain over the years across different verticals. For one of my previous projects, I designed a larger cloud environment to support an AI use case. This got me excited about the endless possibilities of these technologies next to Mendix. Working at CLEVR gives me the opportunity to learn more about this." - Jeroen Appel, Mendix Consultant

Your role will include

Collaborating across teams. You will work closely together with the lead developer of an application to set up basic application structures so that you can advise customers on their integration strategies with the use of Mendix technology. You will work alongside the Technology team in identifying business opportunities within selected customer accounts that bring in CLEVR technology and tools. You will also be assisting the Sales department in budget estimations and creating/presenting technical proof of concept applications to customers. Besides, one of the key elements in this role is to coach and actively transfer knowledge to the project members and assist in their personal growth. Are you ready for the challenge? 

What you bring to the table

• You have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in business, IT, or a combination of both. 
  • You have a Mendix Expert Certification. 
  • You have knowledge of general architectural design patterns (e.g.: Microservices, Event-driven architecture, integration patterns). 
  • You have (pre)existing knowledge of business processes in any vertical (e.g., Retail or Logistics). 
  • You are fluent in English and Dutch. 
  • You can work in a matrix organisation. 
  • You have experience with driving technology roadmaps for strategic accounts. 
  • You are quality-oriented and stress tolerant. 

Sounds exciting? Go for it! 

In case it's out of your comfort zone, but you are interested in Mendix, we have other vacancies you can apply for, that are still Mendix-related.

CLEVR is a technology solutions company that helps clients deploy software strategically to create value. To do so, CLEVR leans on decades of experience and combines expertise in both standard product lifecycle management (PLM) and low-code software solutions.

With main hubs in the Netherlands, Norway, and Germany, CLEVR’s growing team of 250+ people provide solutions, services, tooling, and training to over 400 customers, including Continental, ING, Siemens, Rituals, and Eneco. CLEVR is a platinum-level Siemens solutions partner and a leading Mendix partner.

Do you have a question? Send us an email - jobs@clevr.com.

*Besides the benefits that apply to all our CLEVR people, each country and role has its unique benefits. Make sure you ask your recruiter about those!

Be CLEVR. Join CLEVR. 

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.