Hi, nice to meet you!
We're Creative Fabrica. A fast scaling start-up from Amsterdam.
Our mission is to change the way people consume digital assets. We believe that the way current marketplaces sell designs is ok, but not great. We will change that.
Creative Fabrica is a combination of love for art and a passion for handmade crafts and fonts. We believe that each font and craft is a little piece of art. Likewise, we believe that art should be made available to everyone.
About the platform
Creative Fabrica was launched in the summer of 2016 with the mission to change how digital designs are purchased and used. Since our launch we have been through tremendous growth.
We have scaled to 20 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 1.5 million listed products from 5000+ active designers.
Our focus is to have designers on board that offer exceptional high-quality content and make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
You will help us grow and take care of our designers ❤
At Creative Fabrica our community of designers mean the world to us, there would be no Creative Fabrica without them! Our designers are all over the world and making sure they can work effectively with our website around the clock is essential - so that they can focus on creating.
As a marketplace, we rely on our designers, they are the reason our subscribers choose us! Our goal in Marketplace Operations is to make our designers' lives as easy as possible.
- Curate designer submissions and write product descriptions
- Handle tickets from our designers regarding any and all questions that they have related to the platform and our products and services, and investigate copyright infringement claims
- Be the voice of the company, first line of contact for new designers, onboard them and upload designer products to our website
- Contribute to the team OKR’s and individual KPI’s
- Work on other projects relating to the service of our designers as relevant
The kind of person we are looking for
- You have 1+ years of experience in Community and Support.
- You have excellent verbal and written English skills
- You are service minded, you care about making sure our community of designers has a great experience with our platform
- You are self motivated. You are able to work independently, take ownership of your targets and come up with innovative solutions
- You are a team player. You have a proven track record of working in collaboration with others, you are friendly, positive and open
- You are flexible, as we are always evolving you can handle change
- You are open to feedback and have a growth mindset
- You are able to work 40 hours a week.
Nice to have
- Experience with ticketing and project management software
- You are a graduate
- You are creative
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Let's get in touch. We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.