Hi, nice to meet you!
We're Creative Fabrica. A fast scaling start-up from Amsterdam.
Our mission is to change the way people consume digital assets. We believe that the way current marketplaces sell designs is ok, but not great. We will change that.
Creative Fabrica is a combination of love for art and a passion for handmade crafts and fonts. We believe that each font and craft is a little piece of art. Likewise, we believe that art should be made available to everyone.
About the platform
Creative Fabrica was launched in the summer of 2016 with the mission to change how digital designs are purchased and used. Since our launch we have been through tremendous growth.
We have scaled to 20 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 1.5 million listed products from 5000+ active designers.
Our focus is to have designers on board that offer exceptional high-quality content and make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are the leading marketplace for graphic elements for crafters. As part of our crafts offering, we create a lot of these designs ourselves, which is where your skills come in! We are looking for somebody who loves designing. In this role it's what you will do all day. You are creative and can produce high-quality designs at a consistent pace. You understand that diversity and originality in design is important when creating elements for a broad international audience.
This is a remote freelance position. You will invoice us (via invoice or Paypal) one time per full-time month (40 hours per week).
As a Graphic Designer, you will be creating content for the Craft Designs category of our website: https://www.creativefabrica.com/crafts/
What your day to day will look like:
- You will work (online) with somebody in our headquarters in Amsterdam who will help onboard you and be available for any questions
- You will work from a sheet containing a backlog of design requests
- At the start of the day, you go to your backlog and start working on it from top to bottom
- Each request will be specified to help you get started, but will leave a lot of room for creativity. For example:
- 3 red roses in watercolor style
- Quote design: I am a nurse, I leave nothing to chance
- Spaceship in clipart style
- You export your designs in various formats using scripts and actions that we have prepared for you, and upload them via a special dashboard to the site where they will be listed as part of our crafts offering.
- You love graphic design
- You are able to follow and create original designs from instructions
- You can use Adobe Illustrator
- You can communicate effectively in English (written and spoken)
- You are an independent worker
- You can work fast while producing high quality designs
Nice to have
- Experience freelancing
- Able to create watercolor designs
Is this you?
Let's get in touch. We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.