Hi, nice to meet you!
We're Creative Fabrica. A fast scaling start-up from Amsterdam.
Our mission is to change the way people consume digital assets. We believe that the way current marketplaces sell designs is ok, but not great. We will change that.
Creative Fabrica is a combination of love for art and a passion for handmade crafts and fonts. We believe that each font and craft is a little piece of art. Likewise, we believe that art should be made available to everyone.
About the platform
Creative Fabrica was launched in the summer of 2016 with the mission to change how digital designs are purchased and used. Since our launch we have been through tremendous growth.
We have scaled to 20 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 1.5 million listed products from 5000+ active designers.
Our focus is to have designers on board that offer exceptional high-quality content and make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
At Creative Fabrica we are developing the e-commerce platform of the future. We are looking for a tactful, independent and driven Executive Assistant who would like to join an international team and be the right hand of the founding team. You will work closely senior leaders and the HR team to make sure that the CEO and CTO's time is used as effectively as possible. Creative Fabrica has ambitious growth plans and you will be a key part of this, you have to be proactive, communicative, and trustworthy, and in return will be able to work in a growing team and be a key part of the people team.
- Providing administrative assistance to the CEO and CTO, such as drafting memos, and preparing communications on the their behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Performing minor accounting duties
- Organizing meetings and events, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Managing the CEO and CTO's calendars, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Assisting with HR and recruitment administration
- Performing personal administrative tasks for the CEO and CTO
- 3+ years of Executive or Personal Assistant.
- GSuite native, experience with Greenhouse and Bamboo is a plus
- Extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external contacts
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Highly trustworthy and discrete concerning confidential or sensitive information
- Self-motivated, proactive, and forward-thinking
- Confident personality and capable of being persistent when necessary
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Maintain a positive attitude and willingness to work with all team members
- Can-do mentality and a ❤ for people
Nice to have:
- Experience in a fast-scaling, tech environment
Have an Impact
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Let's get in touch. We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.