Hi, nice to meet you!
We're Creative Fabrica. A fast scaling start-up from Amsterdam.
Our mission is to change the way people consume digital assets. We believe that the way current marketplaces sell designs is ok, but not great. We will change that.
Creative Fabrica is a combination of love for art and a passion for handmade crafts and fonts. We believe that each font and craft is a little piece of art. Likewise, we believe that art should be made available to everyone.
About the platform
Creative Fabrica was launched in the summer of 2016 with the mission to change how digital designs are purchased and used. Since our launch we have been through tremendous growth.
We have scaled to 20 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 1.5 million listed products from 5000+ active designers.
Our focus is to have designers on board that offer exceptional high-quality content and make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
At Creative Fabrica we are developing the e-commerce platform of the future. The integrity of our platform and protecting our designers is of the utmost importance to us, their trust means everything. We are looking for a diligent and analytical fraud specialist who would like to join as our first ever dedicated fraud fighter.
You will work closely with the Finance, Community and Supply teams to handle all escalated cases of copyright infringement and proactively monitor the site to protect the integrity of our collection, our customers and designers. Creative Fabrica has ambitious growth plans and you will be a key part of this, you have to be proactive, communicative, and passionate about fighting fraud, and in return will be able to work in a hyper growth company and be a key part of the team.
- Handle urgent escalations regarding copyright and designers rights claims from our community team
- Respond to and investigate fraud notifications for suspicious activity on the platform
- Proactively monitor customer behaviour and trends, and investigate suspicious behavior
- Register internal tracking and direct debits on employee wallet usage
- Communicate with designers, issue DMCA takedowns, and reach out to affected parties as needed
- Approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
- Make appropriate decisions on behalf of our customers quickly and effectively
- Uphold all applicable regulatory and department practices and procedures
- 3+ years working in a fraud analysis or compliance role
- Comfortable communicating with customers and designers in a metrics-driven environment
- Demonstrate resiliency and extreme adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong customer focus with the ability to have detailed conversations with our customers
- Working knowledge of analytics tools such as Amplitude
- Tech-savvy, you are comfortable digging into the data
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Think critically and exercise independent judgement
- Punctual and very analytical
Nice to have:
- Formal legal or financial background
- Experience with copyright claims
- Technical skills
Have an Impact
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Let's get in touch. We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.