We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Our mission is to change the way people consume digital assets.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 10000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We're growing fast. You will help us grow even faster!
You’ll be joining a team that started the groundwork, which we like to grow rapidly while continuously making sure we do the right thing, at the right time with the best quality. Are you able to drive rapid pace execution while delivering the highest value possible. Do you like monitoring data and testing new initiatives or improvements? This is an opportunity where you can help shape the org, define together with the VP of Supply the strategy for growth. Implement a tactical plan to over exceed our targets and ambitions. Every day will bring new challenges, every day we adapt and make sure we execute & learn fast. Ready for something vibrant, fast paced and no time for a dull moment, why wait!
Commercial Excellence Management
- Define & deliver tactical plan(s) to meet the defined strategy set for Supply, (together with your teams and the VP of Supply.)
- Set clear objectives, key results and KPI’s that are ambitious, measurable and achievable(together with your teams and the VP of Supply.)
- Set the highest standards in order to achieve commercial excellence in all of our commercial activities.
- Hire, manage and mentor commercial colleagues
- Be obsessed with the user and constantly aim to optimize the cycle of acquisition, activation, retention and reactivation of users.
- Continuously building strong relationships with both existing and new designer communities ensuring all live designers are delivering incremental value and high quality content for the platform.
- Pro-active approach towards new initiatives.
Performance Management & Reporting
- Rigorously analyze data to continuously improve the ROI of the commercial activity
- Deliver activity and performance reports for the wider team and senior management.
- Ensure team members are set up for success, know what to do and can deliver set targets/results
Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- You will be working directly with the VP of Supply who will be supporting you to execute on the strategy set and support with the tactical execution plan.
- Ensure clear communication and reporting to the Leadership team. Inform and engage with other departments(like operations, product, marketing) to stimulate collaboration & drive opportunities for growth.
- Influence, support and mentor team members in Supply to achieve objective.
- Works closely with your team to analyze performance and market trends to generate ideas and develop new tactics or process optimizations.
- Provide clear recommendations, actions to take and how to measure success.
- Innovate on activities where we need scale to grow faster, reduce time spent in order to increase ROI.
- You bring 5+ years of working experience in commercial roles, of which at minimum 2 years in a manager role
- Experience in hiring & leading high performing teams
- Strong data analysis and presentation skills, well versed with Excel, Google Sheets & Slides.
- Commercial rockstar, with a strong data-driven, strategic mindset.
- Project management experience with ability to juggle multiple workstreams.
- Good written and spoken communication with ability to manage external and internal stakeholders.
- Strong team player with excellent social skills
- A can-do mentality with a strong focused on continuous development of yourself and your team
- Exceptional communication, presentation and relationship management skills.
Nice to have
- CRM Experience
- OKR / Target Setting
- You ❤ Design
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.