We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Our mission is to change the way people consume digital assets.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 10000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
You will help us design the platform of the future. You will be involved with optimizing aspects on the platform and marketing channels. You will collaborate with developers and work together with your team of Lead Designer and fellow UX Designers. You will contribute to your and the organization's growth through your creative, eye catching visual design expertise. At Creative Fabrica we are developing the e-commerce platform of the future. (Y)our mission is to elevate the platform usability to a new level.
- Responsible for optimizing and applying the Creative Fabrica design style guide throughout the platform and marketing channels
- Collaborate with the Lead Designer and UX Designers in refining wireframes by using visual design software in line with the design style guide.
- Collaborating with developers in aligning visual designs with newly built or optimized features on the platform.
- Enable marketing outings (events, promotions, etc) by creating brand images
- Keeping track of advancements in visual design technologies and applications, as well as industry trends.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a relevant role
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual arts, or similar.
- A portfolio of visual design examples.
- Advanced proficiency in visual design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite's InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and industry trends.
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in handling and prioritising requests from different types of stakeholders
Have an Impact
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.