We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
We are the leading marketplace for graphic elements for crafters. As part of our crafts offering, we create a lot of these designs ourselves, which is where your skills come in! We are looking for somebody who loves designing. In this role it's what you will do all day. You are creative and can produce high-quality designs at a consistent pace. You understand that diversity and originality in design is important when creating elements for a broad international audience.
This is a remote freelance position. You will invoice us (via invoice or Paypal) one time per full-time month (40 hours per week).
As a Graphic Designer, you will be creating content for the Craft Designs category of our website: https://www.creativefabrica.com/crafts/
What your day to day will look like:
- You will work (online) with somebody in our headquarters in Amsterdam who will help onboard you and be available for any questions
- You will work from a sheet containing a backlog of design requests
- At the start of the day, you go to your backlog and start working on it from top to bottom
- Each request will be specified to help you get started, but will leave a lot of room for creativity. For example:
- 3 red roses in watercolor style
- Quote design: I am a nurse, I leave nothing to chance
- Spaceship in clipart style
- You export your designs in various formats using scripts and actions that we have prepared for you, and upload them via a special dashboard to the site where they will be listed as part of our crafts offering.
- You love graphic design
- You are able to follow and create original designs from instructions
- You can use Adobe Illustrator
- You can communicate effectively in English (written and spoken)
- You are an independent worker
- You can work fast while producing high quality designs
Nice to have
- Experience freelancing
- Able to create watercolor designs
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.