We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We're growing fast. You will help us grow even faster!
What will you do?
You will help us and our product range grow and glow by ensuring the success of our designers. We would not exist without our amazing crowd of designers. They are the ones who provide our users with the coolest and most imaginative designs, and who trust us as a marketplace for their work.
Our goal in Supply is to find the best designers out there and bring them on board. It will be your job to ensure our designers are successful, coordinate all our design requests and our designers work. You are also responsible for ensuring we stay on trend and are creating designs that our customers love, by tracking crafting trends and communicating with our designers on what themes they should be working on.
- Manage workload for up to 50 external freelance designers.
- Allocate projects and deadlines to designers
- Ensure they have everything they need to be successful
- Set clear expectations and goals to ensure our designers produce the content that our customers want
- Work with designers to improve the quality of their work, actively providing them with feedback.
- Manage the craft club
- Handle all incoming requests from customers for new designs
- Triage and define specifications, approve or reject requests, and allocate projects to designers
- Determine content strategy for graphic production
- Identify trends within crafting by gathering and collate feedback from customers on what they would like to see
- Create on trend content
- Use data to define specifications for new design content themes
- Work with designers to provide content for new countries/themes or high volume search keywords
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Process driven, able to prioritise, organize your work and others in a structured and efficient way
- Results driven, you have a track record of hitting ambitious targets
- Ability to identify and develop understanding of design trends
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Service minded, you put the needs of our customers and designers first
Nice to have
- CRM Experience
- You ❤ Design
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.