We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
- Set up and execute the product roadmap of your product team.
- End-to-end accountable for the product quality of the main website of Creative Fabrica.
- Daily collaboration with the people in and around your product team (developers, UX designer, data scientists, etc) to deliver a best in class user experience on the Creative Fabrica website.
- Create a very deep and thorough knowledge of our users. You will use data to understand how users engage with our platform, track industry trends to understand where we can add value and the competitive landscape to stay ahead at all times. You actively share this knowledge within the organisation
- Find current user pain points and define where we can benefit the most
- As Product Manager you are empowered to figure out which problems should be solved, this means we also hold you accountable for the results. Shipping is necessary, but not sufficient. You are not afraid of signing up for results that are ambitious, and push your own boundaries as well as the people around you
All of this while taking a holistic perspective of the business and with our ultimate end goal in mind, which is taking care of our users ❤️
Working at Creative Fabrica
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
The kind of person we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years working on technology-powered products as a product manager in a data driven environment
- Great verbal and written English communication skills
- Obsessed with the user
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery in a data driven way
- Demonstrated understanding of complex processes
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!