We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
You will be working on the forefront of the text-to-image AI revolution, working with existing models, productionizing them and making them available at large scale to our 3 million+ users. After the initial phase of handing our users the tools to generate designs, we will work on new ways of fulfilling customer needs by further develop and train models, go beyond text-to-image (font generation anyone?) and expand the scope to other types of content beyond graphics.
- Work on visual content generation technology, from initiating new ideas to prototyping and launch.
- Develop solutions for real world, large-scale problems.
- Document and present algorithm specifications, including lifecycle and validation considerations.
- Work with engineers to productionize and scale models.
- Contribute to team patterns and best practices.
The kind of person we are looking for
- Master's degree in a quantitative discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in computer vision and image processing.
- Experience with implementing modern deep learning techniques, from initial data and model selection through to results evaluation and optimization.
- Applied experience with machine learning on large datasets.
- Experience building and deploying AI models in Python.
- Comfort working in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Passion for learning and continued self-development
- Excellent verbal communication
- Proactive in seeking and giving kind, constructive feedback
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
Work Remote OR in the office. For this position is it possible to:1. Work from anywhere in the EMEA time zone .2. Work from our office in Amsterdam, with 30 remote days where you can work from anywhere. Working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!