We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
You will help us grow and take care of our designers ❤
In Supply, we are responsible for finding the best designers out there and bringing them on board. It is our job to ensure our designers are successful and happy to work on our platform. We would not exist without our amazing crowd of designers. They are the ones who provide our users with the coolest and most imaginative designs, and who trust us as a marketplace for their work. We make sure that our designs stay on trend and are loved by our customers, by tracking crafting trends and communicating with our designers on what themes they should be working on.
- Handling inbound from our designer community
- Supporting designers with onboarding
- Quality curation of designs & designer store
- Uploading & publishing of designs
- Ad hoc projects with a focus on designer quality & performance
Note: The monthly gross salary for this role, excluding holiday allowance is 2200 EUR.
The kind of person we are looking for
- You have 2+ years of experience in a design or administrative role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You are self motivated. You are able to work independently, take ownership of your targets and come up with innovative solutions
- You are a team player. You have a proven track record of working in collaboration with others, you are friendly, positive and open
- You are able to work 40 hours a week.
- Open to feedback and change, growth mindset
- Ability to perform consistently and meet our expectations
- Problem-solving attitude
- Service minded
Nice to have
- You ❤ Design
- You ❤ Data
- You ❤ Change
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!