We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
In Marketing, we are responsible for increasing brand awareness and engagement with our community. On our platform, on social media, and everywhere there are crafters, we engage existing customers and appeal to new ones. Our goal is to grow different verticals through partnerships and promotions! We are super hands-on, and have the opportunity to work on a wide range of tasks throughout Creative Fabrica’s marketing funnel.
- Prepare and execute content strategy focusing on video for social media
- Responsible for our video content on our own Youtube channel including frequent Live videos
- Grow Youtube presence; Manage and create regular new and fresh content
- Curate & manage user generated content (UGC) with select group of creators
- Generate posts yourself: write captions, shoot or curate & crop imagery, shoot and edit small videos, use native design elements
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience working in social media, specifically Youtube
- Content creation experience and an attention to detail
- A keen eye for video curation, design and sourcing relevant and engaging content
- Video editing skills
- Professional English and a grade A communicator
Required Soft Skills
- You are hands-on, and can work independently to get the job done
- Problem solver, and a creative thinker - you find opportunities in everything
- A positive attitude and ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have
- Love of design and crafting/DIY
- Experience in a scale up
- Enthusiastic and energized by working with other team members
Have an Impact
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!