We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We're growing fast. You will help us grow even faster!
In Community, we are responsible for supporting our crafting community. Our community means the world to us, there would be no Creative Fabrica without them! Our users are extremely engaged and are at the core of everything that we do. Our goal at Community Support is to connect with our customers and designers on a deeper level, turning them into brand ambassadors, while making sure we handle their questions and are super consistent, efficient and effective as possible.
- Hire and onboard a hybrid team of community agents
- Monitor, manage team performance and proactively address any concerns
- Identify areas to improve efficiencies, analyze performance metrics and create action plans to deliver on KPI targets (SLA, CSAT, AHT)
- Provide constructive feedback and coach community agents to improve their performance
- Manage absences and coordinate holiday leave
- Conduct performance reviews for team members and create progress plans
- Assist Head of Support in creating and maintaining quality assurance program to ensure outstanding service is delivered consistently
- Run team meetings and keep the team members engaged
- Identify knowledge gaps and collaborate with the trainer to offer continuous training
- Continuously looking for ways to improve internal processes
- 2+ years of leading a support or community team
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and speaking
- Experience with achieving targets based on set KPIs
- Analytical skills, you are able to create action plans based on performance metrics
- Experience with building a team, including doing hiring interviews, screening CV's, etc
- Highly self-motivated process and result oriented person
- Service minded and proactive with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Leading by example, inspiring and motivating people
Nice to have:
- Experience with Zendesk
- Experience with email support and high volumes
- Experience with social media customer support
Let us take care of you
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
Work in the office. Work from our office in Amsterdam, with 30 remote days where you can work from anywhere.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!