We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem.
About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 30 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 4 million listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
Creative Fabrica provides quality digital designs for a variety of arts and craft activities.
Working within the Partnership Team, your role will be to test various crafts and patterns, to support the development of collections of licensed designs for arts and craft activities sold on Creative Fabrica. Your responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Crafting a variety of projects, working from a brief or from our patterns and digital products.
- Testing a variety of crafting projects and patterns, providing feedback on improvements needed.
- Source external freelancer crafters to test some of our craft products and coordinate with them.
- Participate in brainstormings for new crafting activities and monitor trends in the arts and craft world.
Craft projects will range from hand embroidery and digital embroidery, to crochet, punch needle, felt, 3D paper crafts, Cricut and different types of sublimation.
You are ideally an expert in one or several of the above activities. However you are also happy to learn and self-teach in order to become an expert in the crafts you have not yet mastered.
If you are interested in joining us, please share with us your portfolio, with pictures of your past work, and your resume
- Experience in crafting, with a portfolio of past projects
- Experience creating and testing patterns
- Willingness to learn new crafts and techniques
- Ability to complete crafting projects within tight deadlines
- Solid organizational skills
Required Soft Skills
- Curious, happy to self-teach and always striving to improve your crafts
- Team player, you are hands-on and enjoy collaborating with others
- Problem solver, you can think creatively to find quick fixes.
Nice to have
- Experience selling your own patterns and/or teaching crafts
- You have a breadth of cultural reference points and are passionate about the entertainment sector.
Have an Impact
At Creative Fabrica we look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent. In return, we give you trust. This means that you will work on code that hits millions of eyeballs each month. We move fast, and we trust you and your skills.
Let us take care of you.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated.
- Flexibility: 30 remote days per year. Need a change of scene? Take your laptop, pack a bag and work from the woods, your parents' place or the beach.
- The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check.
- Awesome Office: Based in a beautiful office in the centre, working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local bar, and access to our own CF library.
- TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we turn on the speakers, and start celebrating the weekend.
Is this you?
Get in touch! We'd love to speak to you.
You can apply by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Creative Fabrica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in roles similar to this? Subscribe to our newsletter and get notified about new relevant openings!