Founded by mathematicians and cyber defense experts in 2013, Darktrace is a global leader in cyber security AI, delivering complete AI-powered solutions in its mission to free the world of cyber disruption. We protect more than 8,400 customers from the world’s most complex threats, including ransomware, cloud, and SaaS attacks.
Our roots lie deep in innovation. The Darktrace AI Research Centre based in Cambridge, UK, has conducted research establishing new thresholds in cyber security, with technology innovations backed by over 130 patents and pending applications. The company’s European R&D center is located in The Hague, Netherlands.
Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, Darktrace has more than 2,400 employees located globally. Customers include public sector agencies, education institutions, media, organizations supplying critical infrastructure, and businesses of all sizes worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company, named one of TIME magazine’s “Most Influential Companies” for 2021 and one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative AI Companies” in 2022. For more information on our cutting-edge technology, visit darktrace.com.
Darktrace is currently expanding rapidly due to unprecedented growth and accelerating revenue.
We are seeking ambitious and driven individuals with previous B2B sales experience to join our ever growing friendly and social team of Account Executives covering Seoul, Korea. As an Account Executive you'll play a key role in driving the sales operation, from prospecting for new business to managing existing accounts. You'll work with in-house technical experts to present and demonstrate the cutting-edge threat defence solutions to CISOs and information security experts.
You’ll be working in a high growth sector and will be well rewarded for your efforts with uncapped commission. You will be provided with extensive training as well as ongoing support from your mentor and team leader.
We are looking for applications from candidates who:
- Have at least 5 years of B2B sales experience, ideally within IT security or IT infrastructure in the Seoul market.
- Are confident and polished communicators, able to build strong and lasting working relationships
- Are educated to degree level, achieving a strong degree from a world-ranked university
- You'll be interested in cyber security and tech-savvy
- Are seeking a target-driven sales environment, managing your own accounts
- Are motivated by success and seeking a meritocratic environment with strong promotion prospects
- Speak fluent English