Founded by mathematicians and cyber defense experts in 2013, Darktrace is a global leader in cyber security AI, delivering complete AI-powered solutions in its mission to free the world of cyber disruption. We protect more than 8,400 customers from the world’s most complex threats, including ransomware, cloud, and SaaS attacks.
Our roots lie deep in innovation. The Darktrace AI Research Centre based in Cambridge, UK, has conducted research establishing new thresholds in cyber security, with technology innovations backed by over 130 patents and pending applications. The company’s European R&D center is located in The Hague, Netherlands.
Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, Darktrace has more than 2,400 employees located globally. Customers include public sector agencies, education institutions, media, organizations supplying critical infrastructure, and businesses of all sizes worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company, named one of TIME magazine’s “Most Influential Companies” for 2021 and one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative AI Companies” in 2022. For more information on our cutting-edge technology, visit darktrace.com.
As an Analyst, you will be tasked with visualizing how Darktrace products have positively impacted our clients’ businesses. You will be in the thick of the action, analyzing data to sieve out potential threats and give our clients the peace of mind that they are protected by Darktrace’s suite of products.
- Usage of Darktrace suite of products to prepare Threat Intelligence Reports and investigation of potential threats
- You will be expected to cover SOC duties during weekdays (9 – 5), and some weekends (rotational)
Given our tremendous growth this is a fast-paced role, you need to make sure you're an organised, pro-active individual that is comfortable wearing multiple hats. Due to the nature of an ever-changing environment, we’re looking for someone who has the a keen eye for detail, and strong deduction capabilities to analyze and problem solve issues that may arise. As a company that provides ourselves on our reactive capabilities, we are looking for someone who is able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Graduating from a Top University with a good GPA (2:1 or 2nd upper & above)
- Background in Science, Engineering or Computer Science
- Candidate with no working experience are welcome to apply
- Additional Certifications would be a plus
- Experience in Cybsecurity, or networking would be a plus, but not a requirement
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, including both oral and written.
- Proven strong analytical skills.