Founded by mathematicians and cyber defense experts in 2013, Darktrace is a global leader in cyber security AI, delivering complete AI-powered solutions in its mission to free the world of cyber disruption. We protect more than 8,400 customers from the world’s most complex threats, including ransomware, cloud, and SaaS attacks.
Our roots lie deep in innovation. The Darktrace AI Research Centre based in Cambridge, UK, has conducted research establishing new thresholds in cyber security, with technology innovations backed by over 130 patents and pending applications. The company’s European R&D center is located in The Hague, Netherlands.
Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, Darktrace has more than 2,400 employees located globally. Customers include public sector agencies, education institutions, media, organizations supplying critical infrastructure, and businesses of all sizes worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company, named one of TIME magazine’s “Most Influential Companies” for 2021 and one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative AI Companies” in 2022. For more information on our cutting-edge technology, visit darktrace.com.
In the Customer Success role, you will be managing a variety of named accounts across our global customer base. You will be responsible for driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio. You should have a passion to learn about cyber security and AI, while always wanting to deliver the best service to our customers.
Our team of expert trainers have designed an onboarding program to equip you with the knowledge and skills required to successfully get out of the starting blocks. Over the first 3 months of joining Darktrace our education team will provide training across multiple topics and disciplines ranging from Industry, Technology and Product all the way through to Systems, Process and Soft Skills training. Our team at Darktrace are here to help and support you every step of the way as you begin your career at Darktrace.
Location: New York
Please Note - We operate under a hybrid model, 2-3 days per week onsite.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of 30-40 existing Darktrace customers, ensuring that each customer gains maximum utility from their Darktrace deployment with an objective of growing their Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR).
- Regularly conduct business reviews with client executive leadership and health checks on the deployment to drive satisfaction and desired business outcomes.
- Present, discuss and demonstrate Darktrace cyber threat defense solutions to CISOs and information security experts as required.
- Identify, nurture, and negotiate upsell and cross-sell opportunities by aligning our suite of products to our customers’ evolving use cases and needs.
- Responsible for ensuring that customers are set up for success and facilitate the renewal at the end of the subscription term
- Analyze customer engagement levels to assess risk and execute action plans to progress account health.
- Manage customer escalations to resolution, leveraging cross-functional teams within the business.
- Work closely with Darktrace Renewal Directors, Account Executives, Subject Matter Experts, Technical Resources and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in performing your role.
- Have excellent organizational and project management skills, working with high valued customers in a pressurized environment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years of work experience in a role that encompasses Customer Success, Project Management, Business Development, Account Management, Client Service or Consulting
- Ability to manage complex and crisis situations in a confident and calm manner
- Able to effectively communicate with senior business professionals across every industry vertical
- Familiarity with enterprise networking technology (preferred, not required) or SaaS experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travel to accounts across the region
- Strong time management skills, self-motivation and to be goal-orientated at all times
- Able to effectively work as a part of team
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 100% medical, dental and vision insurance, plus dependents
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Life insurance
- Commuter benefits
Base Salary: $80,000 - $85,000 USD