Founded by mathematicians and cyber defense experts in 2013, Darktrace is a global leader in cyber security AI, delivering complete AI-powered solutions in its mission to free the world of cyber disruption. We protect more than 8,400 customers from the world’s most complex threats, including ransomware, cloud, and SaaS attacks.
Our roots lie deep in innovation. The Darktrace AI Research Centre based in Cambridge, UK, has conducted research establishing new thresholds in cyber security, with technology innovations backed by over 130 patents and pending applications. The company’s European R&D center is located in The Hague, Netherlands.
Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, Darktrace has more than 2,400 employees located globally. Customers include public sector agencies, education institutions, media, organizations supplying critical infrastructure, and businesses of all sizes worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company, named one of TIME magazine’s “Most Influential Companies” for 2021 and one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative AI Companies” in 2022. For more information on our cutting-edge technology, visit darktrace.com.
Darktrace is currently expanding rapidly due to unprecedented growth and accelerating revenue. We are looking for ambitious and driven candidates with previous B2B sales experience to join our vibrant, friendly and fast paced Inside Sales team based at our Seoul office.
You’ll be working in a high growth sector and will be well rewarded for your efforts with uncapped commission. You will be provided with extensive training and support from your mentors and team leader.
Day-to-day you’ll be:
- Sharing your passion for cyber security whilst making outbound calls and setting appointments
- Researching and contacting decision makers
- Providing regular metrics and reports
- Following up on prospects and booking meetings after events
- Inviting VIP guests to events
You’ll likely have:
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years’ previous experience of cold calling outbound sales – showing us your enthusiasm and drive for a career in sales
- Clear communication skills, able to be compelling with a variety of individuals
- Resilience and tenacity – you will be able to bounce back and carry on