Founded by mathematicians and cyber defense experts in 2013, Darktrace is a global leader in cyber security AI, delivering complete AI-powered solutions in its mission to free the world of cyber disruption. We protect more than 8,400 customers from the world’s most complex threats, including ransomware, cloud, and SaaS attacks.
Our roots lie deep in innovation. The Darktrace AI Research Centre based in Cambridge, UK, has conducted research establishing new thresholds in cyber security, with technology innovations backed by over 130 patents and pending applications. The company’s European R&D center is located in The Hague, Netherlands.
Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, Darktrace has more than 2,400 employees located globally. Customers include public sector agencies, education institutions, media, organizations supplying critical infrastructure, and businesses of all sizes worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company, named one of TIME magazine’s “Most Influential Companies” for 2021 and one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative AI Companies” in 2022. For more information on our cutting-edge technology, visit darktrace.com.
The Partner Marketing Specialist, APAC will report to the Vice President of Global Partner Marketing and will be responsible for supporting, via strong project management, partner marketing demand generation, MDF fund management and reporting with Darktrace’s Global Partner Ecosystem.
The successful candidate will have:
- An understanding of channel partner marketing and selling processes
- Demonstrated success of project managing partner MDF (or Co-Op) Funds
- Be detail-oriented in maintaining and overseeing a high volume of marketing activities at once
Day to day, you'll be:
- Overseeing the planning and execution of partner-led marketing activities
- Owning a quarterly budget of MDF funding to be distributed across the theatre
- Project management of the MDF requests and approvals process
- Management of critical claiming deadlines
- Detailed budget tracking in Excel and other tech stack tools as needed
- Communications with internal & external key stakeholders to ensure MDF meets mandatory compliance guidelines globally
- Partner with field marketing, demand gen marketing, brand marketing and more to ensure cross-functional teamwork is maintained
A succesful candidate will likely have:
- Ideally 1-2 years working with and supporting customer or partner marketing
- Ability to work with teams
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Suite of products (word, excel, PPT)
- The role will be hybrid in nature with commuting to our Sydney office 2-3 times a week.
Successful personality traits includes:
- Self-Motivated and positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage many moving parts, in a fast-moving environment, with grace and tact
- Comfort with making crucial decisions quickly and resolutely, with independence – and accountability
- Comfortable with prioritizing directives and requests from many teams and managing these within the context of best practices
- Willingness to learn, not be shy about asking questions and ultimately be able to move quickly up the learning curve
- Smart, Driven, Optimistic, Energetic, Problem solver with a laser focus on execution and results