As our Director of Compensation & Benefits you will build up your own team and create the proper framework for Compensation & Benefits within Forto. You will be working as a key strategic partner to all our stakeholders and on a strategic level to align our Comp. & Ben. strategy with our overall company vision. Thereby you will enable strategic workforce decisions by defining, overseeing and managing our Reward Strategy and Philosophy.
Our people & culture team is very much looking forward to welcoming you to our team soon!
- Work closely with our leadership team to define, develop and roll out our Compensation & Benefits strategy across the different locations.
- Run regular analysis to stay up to date with new market developments.
- Monitor, forecast, regularly adjust, and develop our incentive program and Forto's benefits offering.
- Support annual business planning by providing reasonable forecasts in close collaboration with our finance team.
- Work with all People Leaders and provide them with expert advice on all Compensation & Benefits topics.
- Drive major projects in the realm of Compensation & Benefits
What you bring
- Expert: You will bring 6+ years of experience in the field of compensation & benefits or in a similar role.
- People pro: You have a broad knowledge of the different areas of the people sector.
- Growth mindset: A solid track record of building, adapting and challenging Compensation & Benefits processes from scratch and regularly align it with corporate change.
- Advisor: Experience in working with the senior leadership team and being able to advise different stakeholders at eye level.
- Visionary: Ability to work autonomously and proven experience leading complex and cross-functional initiatives, processes or projects.
- Leader: Experience in leading and developing a team and working closely together to take Compensation & Benefits to the next level.
- Skill Set: Strong analytical and quantitative skills and a track record for planning, delivering and auditing work.
Forto is an internationally growing company
At Forto we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, support them and cultivate them to the benefit of our employees, products and our communities. Forto is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Learn more about us
Why Us - You can look forward to
- Team: At our core, we are in love with progress and cannot cope with the standstill. We leave old paths and look for new roads. We are constantly striving for ways to be even better tomorrow. We are facilitators, we are explorers, we are visionaries. What really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity.
- Impact: We are leading the digital transformation of a whole industry and share a high awareness for environmental issues on all levels especially supported by our management.
- Personal & Professional Development: Through strong ownership from the first day you will experience a steep learning curve, grow on a professional level and take the next steps to being an Expert or People Lead.
- Working culture: Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.