HiveMQ’s Vision for this role
Grow with HiveMQ as we lead IoT messaging and connectivity
We are a fast-growing tech start-up looking to add to our team of innovative and motivated people. HiveMQ is a messaging platform for reliable, secure and scalable data movement to and from connected IoT devices. Our vision is a connected world where people and companies can unleash their full potential. Our flagship product, the HiveMQ MQTT broker, is used by over 130 customers to develop new connected products, improve efficiencies, and drive down costs.
HiveMQ originated in Landshut, Germany, and has grown into a global, remote-first company. The last time we counted, we spoke 32 languages within HiveMQ. Join us as we work to contribute to the fast moving development of the IoT ecosystem and help companies enable mission critical use cases like connected cars, logistics, Industry 4.0 and connected IoT products.
Our flagship product is HiveMQ, an MQTT broker that empowers innovative companies by creating a central nervous system between things, machines, and humans.
HiveMQ is looking for Sales Development Representatives to join our growing global sales team. This critical role helps deliver our device connecting capabilities to the world of IoT. The Sales Development Representative is a key part of the sales team, working to qualify prospective customers, set up meetings for the Account Executives, and drive opportunities into the pipeline.
- Set up high-quality first meetings with target influencers and key decision makers according to assigned metric targets;
- Drive qualified meetings toward new opportunities in collaboration with Account Executives;
- Identify high-potential new prospects and research them in order to build lists for targeted outreach;
- Prioritise, manage, and follow up with inbound & outbound leads;
- Maximise your time spent on result oriented activities - engage with new prospects through a multi-channel approach using calls, social media, and emails;
- Work in a fast-pace and high growth environment, take the initiative to get things done, try new approaches and amplify your successes by sharing your findings with your team.
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed targets
- Sense of urgency and ability to manage and prioritise tasks
- Creativity and intellect to solve problems & optimize your workflow
- Ambition to meet our big goals, and create a positive lasting impact
- Familiarity with, or proficiency in, HubSpot, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and/or similar tools
- Experience in making a high number of phone calls every day and very resilient to objections and rejection
- Collaborative mindset, openness to feedback & constructive coaching toward individual and team success
- SDR experience is ideal but not a deal-breaker. If you show us enough grit and skills in our process you will have a shot
- German and English proficiency is required, other languages are a huge plus
- We are a remote first company, offering you a very high level of freedom, versatility and autonomy
- We also offer you regular training courses to further develop your career
- Frequent team events and big annual company outings
- Our unique HiveMQ culture with great colleagues, outstanding team spirit and innovative technologies
- We offer you a versatile job with high personal responsibility and global challenging tasks
- You can work in a professional, international working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- With us, you can grow personally in an exciting industry of the future, helping people and companies reach their full potential
- We live a co-operative and respectful corporate culture with fun at work and room for own ideas
- You have the chance to learn, develop and grow with the support of our whole international team
- A very high level of freedom, variability and autonomy
- A MacBook and iPhone of the latest generation
EXCERPT FROM OUR CUSTOMER LIST
Informations about our job advertisements
Job advertisements of HiveMQ GmbH are always directed at female, male and various applicants, regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual identity, disability, race, ethnic origin, world view, etc. The selection of a candidate is exclusively based on qualifications. For organisational reasons, we cannot return application documents and cannot reimburse any expenses that you incur during the application process.