As ISS Assistant and part of the ISS (Infrastructure, Safety and Service) team in Isar Aerospace you will support all our departments in Norway with office and administrative tasks.
More specifically, you will:
- Support and administrate access and security requests for all locations in Norway
- Administrate and manage our accommodations and housing
- Support our employees with booking of travels, rental car and hotels
- Support our team at the launch bases with procurement related activity, this also includes filing of freight and customs related documents
- Preparation of meeting rooms and conferences
- Support in catering and other hospitality services for our customers and partners
- Oversee cleaning services of our offices and accommodations
- Responsible to restock office supplies
Who you are and what you have
- Trade certificate in office and administrative skills (fagbrev i kontor- og administrasjonsfaget). Other relevant education or long work experience within office administration will also be considered
- Autonomous and able to work independent
- Driving license class B
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Norwegian, Swedish, or Danish
Nice to Have:
- Courses or experience in Norwegian Customs (tollagerhold/ vareførsel)
- First aid or experience in industrial safety (Industrivern)
- 30 days holiday
- Customized company pension plan
- Subsidised lunch
- Healthcare Insurance
- Employee Participation Program
- Referral bonus
- Company events
- Sport membership
Who we are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find out more about us?