kevin. is a startup with a bright present and even brighter future. Here we dream big, and then we commit to making those dreams come true. We have already built things that were never built before - in-app payments, card redirect, and there is more to come.
How did we manage that? By hiring people that are talented, driven, ambitious. Our company provides an environment where people like that can flourish - they can learn, explore, innovate. And they do just that!
So come join us and add rocket fuel to your career! kevin. is a great place to explore paths that were not explored before, and actually make impactful decisions.
As our new Senior Business Analyst, you will:
- Lead the development of the whole business analytics domain of kevin., covering the team’s positioning, value proposition and operational framework.
- Provide proactive and actionable advice on market growth & possible optimisation opportunities to other departments.
- Lead the development and improvement of operational metrics forecasting.
- Develop, maintain and improve market intelligence practices to ensure the highest level market surveillance for decision making on Company level.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of current performance trends across the organisation to ensure relevant insights are delivered to support key commercial challenges.
- Implement and share best in class business analytics and research practices.
- Manage and coach a team of ambitious business analysts and build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation.
What you need to be successful:
- Degree in Economics, Business or related field.
- 5+ years experience in an analytical role dealing with research and data, such as strategy/management consulting, private equity, investment banking or hyper-growth company.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with/in the payments industry and/or fintech would be an advantage
- Exceptional knowledge of Excel and at least working knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to understand complex ecosystems.
- Interest in technology.
- Experience with BI and data visualisation tools.
- Excellent market research skills and a good understanding of macroeconomic variables and trends.
- Strong collaborator with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Fluent in the English language.
We don’t play games when it comes to compensation packages and benefits for our employees. Our remuneration ranges from €4000 to €15000, based on your experience and competence. We not only provide competitive salaries, but we also offer several extra benefits, such as short- and long-term incentives, private health insurance, and much more. So if you’re looking for stability and comfort with a bit of excitement sprinkled in here and there, then kevin. is the place for you!
What will you get in addition:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible salary payments - pick if you want to get your salary weekly, monthly or twice a month (applicable only for Lithuania based employees).
- Freedom to create, innovate, and make impactful decisions.
- Freelancer’s working schedule – just bring us the result on time.*
- Choose where to work from: our offices, your home, a little cabin in the woods, the beach - you get the point - just be reachable and do your job.*
- Talented and committed team members - the best of their fields.
- Full ownership of your tasks and decisions.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Full compliance with local law requirements and labour code.
*Expectations on location may apply depending on role and seniority
kevin.’s advanced A2A (account-to-account) payment infrastructure solution was created to swiftly change costly card payments to payments linked directly from customers’ bank accounts without using any third-party providers. kevin.’s technology scales to businesses of any size and across industries, including retail, parking, fashion, car-sharing, deliveries, insurance and many more. kevin. focuses on mobile and POS payments where customers predominantly pay using cards currently. Its payment infrastructure is based on open banking – regulated by the European PSD2 Directive – which requires all banks and financial institutions in the European Economic Area to open their API for licensed third-party providers. kevin. develops only own connections to the banks without using any third-party aggregators.
Currently, the Company supports more than 6,000 merchants in 15 markets, including Sweden, Finland, Poland, Spain, Netherlands, Baltics and Portugal, where the company has a coverage of more than 85% of bank customers. The firm’s services will be available in 28 European Economic Area (EEA) countries by the end of 2022. kevin. has a team of more than 190 employees in 20 countries and it plans to expand its workforce to beyond 350 employees in 2022.
kevin. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.