Avea is a Swiss longevity startup with the vision to become the leading player in the evidence-based longevity supplement industry. We offer science-based longevity supplements to target multiple hallmarks of ageing, allowing individuals to improve their well-being by slowing down ageing itself. Our mission is to optimise people’s health- and lifespan, helping them keep or regain their vitality to live as healthily as possible for as long as possible.
As a newly created position, we are in search of a Business Intelligence Analyst with expertise in SQL, Python, and data visualization tools such as Tableau, to join our company. As a Business Intelligence Analyst at Avea, you will play a crucial role in analyzing and interpreting data to drive informed business decisions and enhance our understanding of market trends.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Utilize SQL and Python to extract, transform, and analyze business, marketing, and industry data from various software products to compose reports summarizing business and marketing results.
- Create compelling data visualizations, including monthly, quarterly, and annual dashboards using Tableau, Power BI, Excel, and other tools.
- Collaborate with end-users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management, accuracy and delivery.
- Streamline processes related to data flow and data quality to enhance overall efficiency.
You'll fit great with these skills and values
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Computer Science, Data Science, Business Analytics, Engeneering).
- Proven experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst or similar role.
- Proficient in SQL and Python for data extraction, transformation, and analysis.
- Expertise in data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Critical thinker with strong analytic modeling and technical skills, with ability to analyze complex datasets and translate findings into actionable insights
- Attention to detail and a commitment to follow-through on tasks.
- If you are passionate about leveraging data to drive business decisions and have the skills to make a significant impact in the field of longevity science, we invite you to join Avea's dynamic team.
Why Join Us
We believe that the best companies help you live your life the way you want and become the person you want to be. That's why we focus on promoting your personal freedom and growth. Here are some of the benefits you'll enjoy as a member of our team:
- Work at a well-funded, early-stage startup in the longevity industry
- Be part of a dynamic, high-performing, and fun team
- A high degree of personal responsibility, creative freedom and opportunities
- Work with the brightest researchers within longevity and with successful and well-known serial entrepreneurs
- Fully remote opportunity where you are free to live and work wherever you want
- Strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites